What to do While Waiting on Your Cabin?

CozGurl

I usually scope out a few of the most likely bars i'll be visiting throughout the cruise and audition the bartenders to see who will be my BFF for the week!   LOL

Edited by F27TW
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, CozGurl said:

Does anyone know which bar on the Bliss is open to check luggage and can we do that before reporting to the muster station? 

On the Bliss you will be directed to your muster station as you board.  You enter through a different door depending on your station once you get onto the ship’s deck.

Edited by YVRteacher

11 hours ago, RunBikeCruiseDC said:

Is this on every sailing now?  I've never done this on a ship, that sounds like a fun activity! 

Hi! Every NCL ship I’ve been on both recently and pre-Covid has had canvas by you. They have a small selection including funky guitar, elephant, northern lights and cafe latte cup.  It costs $35 and is usually at 10:00am on sea days.  Some cruise director’s staff are better than others.  If you are going on the Bliss they are fabulous.

19 hours ago, F27TW said:

I usually scope out a few of the most likely bars i'll be visiting throughout the cruise and audition the bartenders to see who will be my BFF for the week!   LOL

Sage advice..................

• Haha 1

I scrapbook all our vacations so I like to go around the ship and take photos of alot of areas when they aren't crowded with people.  

Usually do MDR for lunch as well as so nice to just sit and be served food vs fighting the buffet. 

• Like 2