Princess.com online booking.

chabre

Hello, 

Some years ago I cruised Princess to Hawaii and I booked online on Princess site. I am no searching for an Alaska cruise, but I can not book online? It only says contact a travel agent. Am I missing something or now it is not possible to book online on the site?

Thanks.

It is definitely possible to book on line.  Make sure that you are on the right site.  Sometimes when you search for Princess Cruises, the search engine intercepts that and directs you to a travel agent site.  Not sure if that is happening to you.  But if you are the real Princess website, you can go all the way through the booking process. 

6 hours ago, t&atravel said:

Maybe it’s because of your location.  Are you in Mexico?  If so, you probably can’t book on a US site.

yes, I am from Mexico, but I always use a VPN from the US, and a couple years ago I had no problem.

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Your attachment shows not logged in...were you logged in when you tried?

yes, logged in and not logged. it was the same result.

But it appears it was a glitch on the site, I can now see the prices and can book online with no problem.

Thanks

6 hours ago, DHP1 said:

I’m from Canada and I can’t book online for the last 3 weeks because the currency shows USD and not CAD.  Before, I could book in CAD. 

It was only showing USD when you were shopping.  When down to brass tacks and selected a cabin to book, the detail pop-up window reverted to CAD.  AFAIK, that issue is corrected now.  I am seeing CAD when shopping.  Another thing for me was it certainly didn't last for three weeks.  Seems like a strange issue, but then many of Princess' issues are strange to me.