3112 M Class Ships

ymncruise

29 minutes ago, ymncruise said:

Has anyone stayed in 3112 on an M class ship? Wondering if there is noise from the restroom next door. Can you access the aft elevators from the corridor? Thanks! 

Have not stayed in this cabin, but have been in enclosed spaces adjacent to M class bathrooms (e.g., the Luminae pantry).  Same as the sound of flushing from a back-to-back bathroom in a cabin next door which we all hear from time to time and which is barely audible, but if either of the Conference Center / Meeting Center (name varies with ship) rooms are in use during the cruise, you may well hear it more often.  I doubt you'd find it in the least disturbing.  That's also what reviews of 3112 say.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BsykXmdAxnY0hOSZOys9ixw9qAEsCduOteFDtkGilno/edit#gid=0

Yes, the aft elevator bank is accessible from your corridor.  It's how many people access the Conference Center.  The deck plan you see posted at Celebrity for Millennium/Summit/Infinity is a bit jacked up back there.  The aft stairwell is your closest emergency exit.  Looking at the deck plan, you'd never know it was possible to reach it.

Edited by canderson
added info
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, canderson said:

Have not stayed in this cabin, but have been in enclosed spaces adjacent to M class bathrooms (e.g., the Luminae pantry).  Same as the sound of flushing from a back-to-back bathroom in a cabin next door which we all hear from time to time and which is barely audible, but if either of the Conference Center / Meeting Center (name varies with ship) rooms are in use during the cruise, you may well hear it more often.  I doubt you'd find it in the least disturbing.  That's also what reviews of 3112 say.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BsykXmdAxnY0hOSZOys9ixw9qAEsCduOteFDtkGilno/edit#gid=0

Yes, the aft elevator bank is accessible from your corridor.  It's how many people access the Conference Center.  The deck plan you see posted at Celebrity for Millennium/Summit/Infinity is a bit jacked up back there.  The aft stairwell is your closest emergency exit.  Looking at the deck plan, you'd never know it was possible to reach it.

How did you create the spreadsheet from the posts? It is very helpful. 

56 minutes ago, ymncruise said:

How did you create the spreadsheet from the posts? It is very helpful. 

I didn't!  It's handled by someone else here at CC.  Take a look at the top of the Celebrity page here.  Each ship class has its own cabin section.  On page 1 there's a link to the spreadsheet.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ymncruise said:

Has anyone stayed in 3112 on an M class ship? Wondering if there is noise from the restroom next door. Can you access the aft elevators from the corridor? Thanks! 

We've stayed in 3112 several times on both Summit and Millennium, and have it booked in two more upcoming Summit cruises.  There is absolutely no noise from the bathrooms.  Due to its location, there is extra storage room inside the stateroom.  It is the best of the lot (3112-3144), and I book it every chance I can.  If you see it available, grab it.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ymncruise said:

I’m trying to decide between cabin 3112 or an inside on deck 9 near the mid ship elevator. It’s nice being close to the pool, but having a view is nice too. 

thanks for the info everyone!

3112 is pretty much right across from the mid-ship elevators.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, canderson said:

I didn't!  It's handled by someone else here at CC.  Take a look at the top of the Celebrity page here.  Each ship class has its own cabin section.  On page 1 there's a link to the spreadsheet.

I am not seeing this link canderson.  Where exactly on the top, help please.

It's a permanent (sticky) right up near the top of page 1 when you back out of this thread.  

Edge Class Cabin Information Compilation

S Class Cabin  "   "

M Class Cabin  "   "

The link to the spreadsheet is in the first message in each of those threads.

• Like 1