Harmony Apri 3rd, 2022. Not Live, just available😇

Boarding was busy, but not to bad. Of course I pulled the Pinnacle card and joined short line an hour early.

Downside was 3 families in front of me with children. 2 of which decided to forego paper copies of their boarding passes, vaccine cards, and test results.  What a cluster f*@k.

For God's sake people, secure paper copies if your not confident you can find the docs on your phone within a reasonable time frame

• Like 31
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

I have a lot of random thoughts and will enjoy reading yours! Will probably book Harmony for this fall when she comes down to Port Everglades. 

I wasn't going to do this, but was so annoyed with the health screening. I'm sure the same thing was happening in the other lines. Don't mean to be picking on suite guests, but they were in front of me.😉

So close, but yet so far

20220403_143923.thumb.jpg.f59e6ceb798910e83fcbc110e29a4f3f.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Garage entry looked pretty packed at 11:15, so I got out by Grills, and walked across the west parking lot.  Seemed easier, but I forgot to grab a mask 

20220403_111526.thumb.jpg.68116187ed94973bbe32f4b682d6a2d8.jpg

Dropped luggage with porters and asked a port worker how to get a mask. He copped attitude and asked how many cruises I'd been on, don't you know the rules. I said a ton, that's why I'm asking. Yea, that's going in the survey.

FWIW, pretty sure I forgot mask was because of different drop off point. Ces la vie.

• Like 2

Welcome gift from wife😁

20220403_141139.thumb.jpg.e7488b6a5cdad0b4e35c049747e30d2c.jpg

She was busy last week.

Most of this will go home with me because it's like gold here in the states. Typically all you can find retail is a poor Chicago version

• Like 8

Wow, 3/13 around 10:30 we walked right up to the initial check point.  Maybe 4 lines & a family in 1, the rest empty.  Same when we got to security check & upstairs in the terminal, no waiting at all.  Timing is everything!  Have a great time!!

Edited by poocher
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, poocher said:

Wow, 3/13 around 10:30 we walked right up to the initial check point.  Maybe 4 lines & a family in 1, the rest empty.  Same when we got to security check & upstairs in the terminal, no waiting at all.  Timing is everything!  Have a great time!!

Once thru doors, it was full speed ahead. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Just getting to that😉

Thank you so much!   Sailing Harmony in June and I’m the main planner for my group of 12, half of whom are royal newbies.  Trying to get an idea of what things *might* look like though I’m well aware anything could change between now and then.  I always enjoy your reviews and random thoughts😀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That's about it for now, luggage 'arrived' just before 2pm. First time I didn't have to go find it in forever.

We are in sude by sude inside cabins near Dazzles. Cabin is tiny, but fine for a single.

20220403_150204.thumb.jpg.4da578439596013e4d85460558d1372e.jpg

Location makes it worth it, 😉

20220403_150214.thumb.jpg.d2d33e45206c8417cde2eff8556672b2.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, ChristyLNDRN said:

Thank you so much!   Sailing Harmony in June and I’m the main planner for my group of 12, half of whom are royal newbies.  Trying to get an idea of what things *might* look like though I’m well aware anything could change between now and then.  I always enjoy your reviews and random thoughts😀

Hpefully the full aqua show will be up and running by then

• Like 1

I concur with the OP.   We got here at 1030 and ended up on the top deck of the garage.  Everything under cover was full. Kind of surprised us 

Boarding went fast and smooth for us.  Windjammer has t felt overcrowded.  No issues finding  table.   We’re still exploring.   Wife and I are partial to small ships, first time on Oasis class   So far I prefer Radiance, but we’re here with our son and his wife. They love it.  

Most people wore masks the first hour, after that they disappeared.  Too hot with them on

The new safety drill for muster is a piece of cake. I like it this way 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I feel like I just got off her today😇

I hope Laura doesn't have too much of a culture shock with her change of accomodations!!

Actually just mentioned that to me. 

I have your sea pass from last week😉

• Haha 1