Pellegrino question

sls28

The classic beverage package doesn’t include Pellegrino. Trying to decide whether to upgrade to premium for it. Does anyone know if you pay whatever the  cost difference is or you pay per bottle plus 20%. Also, the cost and size per bottle.  TIA!

That's a great questions that I scratch my head over.   I think it is $3.50 for a Small and $5.50 for a large which of course are under the Classic top price limit.   I hope someone one with a Classic Package can help out. 

25 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

That's a great questions that I scratch my head over.   I think it is $3.50 for a Small and $5.50 for a large which of course are under the Classic top price limit.   I hope someone one with a Classic Package can help out. 

I think it is rather like the Spa Cafe Smoothie situation.  The price is below the classic package limit but they are not covered as part of the classic package.  

13 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

A small perrier and san pellegrino was $3.50 last month. Did not see large bottles. A large Evian is $5.50. I upgraded for the water and better wines.

1 hour ago, Pennypop said:

I upgrade for this very reason. The large bottle is at least $5.00. Then a small during the day at $3.50, then 1 martini and you've made up the difference.

I tend to agree. I drink 2 small perriers  daily  plus 1 Evian every other day. That alone covers the cost of the upgrade