O Club Sales for 11 2023 Cruises

MEFIowa

Glad I saw the O Club Sales e-mail from today. Eleven 2023 cruises on sale. Jumped on Riviera 11/9-19/23 (Athens to Barcelona) as a back-to-back for an already existing booking on Riviera 10/30-11/9/23. (Can't wait. For both that is Venice, Athens, Istanbul, Rome and Tuscany area, plus so much more.)

• Like 2

We jumped on some of these itineraries as well.  I will use one of them as a placeholder but we are really excited to be doing the Barcelona to Istanbul AND Istanbul to Dubai cruises. We talked about that second leg with a number of folks on our 11/2021 trip and about a half dozen or more booked it as well. Currently it is the last Booking available with the currently available itineraries. 
Everyone will be excited to see new itineraries released May 4. 🤪👍🙏🤞

Mauibabes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nursinadream said:

Can you share those offers please?  We got a flyer but its gone missing.  I believe the sale is offered through the end of April.

Deb

If you log into your account on the O site and click on special offers in the upper right hand corner, it will appear as one of them.  It may appear if you don't log on...that I don't know.

Though NURSINADREAM ends June 30th: *Offers and fares expire 6/30/22. Oceania Club 10% Savings is available on select voyages for categories C and above for new bookings only. Ask for Past Guest Special. Must be an Oceania Club member to receive these exclusive savings.

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/special-offers/oceania-club-savings/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MEFIowa said:

Though NURSINADREAM ends June 30th: *Offers and fares expire 6/30/22. Oceania Club 10% Savings is available on select voyages for categories C and above for new bookings only. Ask for Past Guest Special. Must be an Oceania Club member to receive these exclusive savings.

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/special-offers/oceania-club-savings/

But these sailings are in 2023. We’re waiting for the new 2024 schedule to drop. I thought that was what was being discussed.

Don’t know why I bother… my dance card is already full of cruises……and I guess I won’t book anymore until the next time I’m on board……Sirena 20 March 2023 - Aruba to Lisbon.
Or, perhaps I could book whatever’s available 30 days prior to my sailing.

13 hours ago, PhD-iva said:

But these sailings are in 2023. We’re waiting for the new 2024 schedule to drop. I thought that was what was being discussed. …and I guess I won’t book anymore until the next time I’m on board……Sirena 20 March 2023 - Aruba to Lisbon. ...

I clearly titled the thread "O Club Sales for 11 2023 Cruises", so it is just about those 11 cruises on sale for 2023. With inflation roaring I suspect we'll see more price increases. O raised prices of so many cruises by $100 on April 1, 2022. Guessing we'll see more of these in 2022 and 2023. So I'm locking in the sale price now. 

14 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

I clearly titled the thread "O Club Sales for 11 2023 Cruises", so it is just about those 11 cruises on sale for 2023. With inflation roaring I suspect we'll see more price increases. O raised prices of so many cruises by $100 on April 1, 2022. Guessing we'll see more of these in 2022 and 2023. So I'm locking in the sale price now. 

Got it, thx for clarification.

On 4/5/2022 at 5:30 PM, MEFIowa said:

Glad I saw the O Club Sales e-mail from today. Eleven 2023 cruises on sale. Jumped on Riviera 11/9-19/23 (Athens to Barcelona) as a back-to-back for an already existing booking on Riviera 10/30-11/9/23. (Can't wait. For both that is Venice, Athens, Istanbul, Rome and Tuscany area, plus so much more.)

The 11/9 - 11/19 itinerary is a great one and a great value.  I think I may need to book this.  Thanks for pointing this out.  Never sailed in the Med in November so not sure what to expect.  

27 minutes ago, JVNYC said:

The 11/9 - 11/19 itinerary is a great one and a great value.  I think I may need to book this.  Thanks for pointing this out.  Never sailed in the Med in November so not sure what to expect.  

A box of chocolates is what you get. Can be sunny and pleasant as well as cold, rainy, and windy.. Changes not only year to year, but sometimes day to day. The average of a 70 degree day and a 40 degree day is 55 degrees. That average day mught rarely appear. Good luck. 

• Like 1

Take a look at the cruises following Nov 19 and thereafter. Now that is an exceptional Grand Voyage itinerary, love the Istanbul, Holy Land and the Arabian Peninsula to Dubai segment, especially since we have missed Istanbul port calls several times. 

We sailed two segments in the Med in November 21 and as said, we had quite a variety of weather conditions.  When we sailed the Transatlantic, that was like sailing on a lake of glass. 

Really looking forward to the May 4 release of the 24/25 itineraries. 
Ciao,

Mauibabes. 

21 hours ago, pinotlover said:

A box of chocolates is what you get. Can be sunny and pleasant as well as cold, rainy, and windy. Changes not only year to year, but sometimes day to day. The average of a 70 degree day and a 40 degree day is 55 degrees. That average day might rarely appear. Good luck. 

Cruisers realize that pricing is correlated to peak season. So that cruise is PRICED quite well. Could the weather be bad at times? Can it be for any Caribbean or Mediterranean cruise? But at least you see some great cities at rock bottom low prices that are only going to increase in 2022 and 2023. So you book what you can afford. As if everyone on an O cruise were filthy rich and money didn't matter.

21 hours ago, JVNYC said:

Yes, one of the best price per day cruises for Riviera in 2023! A value if you want to see those places.

13 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

Cruisers realize that pricing is correlated to peak season. So that cruise is PRICED quite well. Could the weather be bad at times? Can it be for any Caribbean or Mediterranean cruise? But at least you see some great cities at rock bottom low prices that are only going to increase in 2022 and 2023. So you book what you can afford. As if everyone on an O cruise were filthy rich and money didn't matter.

Not an issue of being filthy rich, just expectations and risks vs reward. Take a couple of the ports along the way as an example: Rhodes and Ephesus. If one is lucky, then they’ll have those pleasant 70 degree days and the strolls through the ruins are great. What happens if those port days are 40, rainy, and windy which they equally can be? Only JVNYC can answer, but will they even get off the ship in those conditions to see the sights? 

Being in wine, I fully understand QPR. If only price predominantly matters, then quality might wain in one’s personal decision. Likewise, on the other side of the equation. I believe that most of we Oceania travelers, not being filthy rich, search for an acceptable balance for the ratio. We’re not looking for a cheap kangaroo or other critter wine, nor are we expecting a Bordeaux first growth.

Therefore my response of a box of chocolates. JVNYC must now analyze both sides of the equation, quality and price, with the facts presented. Is the higher risks in mid November of inclement weather worth the lower costs of the cruise? Are there October cruises, with better odds of pleasant weather available at only slightly higher prices? Do they plan on returning again if the weather is bad? How does that play into the costs. 

I wish them luck. Quality and Price are separate items and QPR is a personal thing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

Not an issue of being filthy rich, just expectations and risks vs reward. ...JVNYC must now analyze both sides of the equation, quality and price, with the facts presented. Is the higher risks in mid November of inclement weather worth the lower costs of the cruise? Are there October cruises, with better odds of pleasant weather available at only slightly higher prices? Do they plan on returning again if the weather is bad? How does that play into the costs. ...

I stick to the facts of what is known. So I'll be paying $1994 (cruise only) for my C Deluxe Ocean View on that 10 day Nov 2023 Riviera Med cruise.

- But that same room is $2749 for Riviera from Venice to Barcelona (April 14-24, 2023). So that's $1510 more for wife and I. Essentially another cruise in the future for a G or F!

- And that $2749 price holds for Riviera from Oct 10-20, 2023 for the Barcelona to Rome cruise.

- Or for just 7 days on Riviera in May 2023 (Rome to Athens) that same room is $2049, a price per day skyrocketing!

- The 11 days on Riviera from May 11-22 (Athens to Barcelona) is $3599 for that C. An extra day in May for $1600 per person. Again, another G or F cruise!

My wife and I can see sights even if the weather isn't the best. I can carry an umbrella if need be or wear appropriate attire. While also then thinking of using that money saved to go on a future cruise!