Current Mini-Bar Set Up

4x4bob

Way too long ago Covid appearance caused the Cancellation of our cruise. Of Course Princess was nice enough to hold for us the funds that we had already paid them. 

Now, we are once again heading out next month on the Discovery Princess.

My question is for those who have just recently cruised on a Princess ship and received a Mini-Bar set up in their cabin.  Just what did you receive or did you experience some type of reduction or cut back?  

If you requested an exchange, did you get what you requested?

Thanks

Bob

I got 3 Beefeater Gin, 3... Vodka, the blue bottle ones, and 2 Dewers whiskey this week (and the two weeks prior). Fridge assortment was normal. 

One week, it was a 375ml bottle of Jack.

Majestic, about three weeks ago.

Instead of a selection of miniature bottles of various alcohol, we received one 375 (mm?) Bacardi.  We had four waters, two Cokes, two Dos-Xs, two Perrier, and two Seagram's Tonic Water.  

We traded the Tonic Waters and two of the Crystal Geyser (?) waters for four Diet Cokes.  Our steward told us to call Room Service for the exchange.  In the past, the steward has handled this himself.  

In the past, I’ve always called Room Service. One suite passenger was yelling at my room steward to change her bar out NOW!  He advised her to call Room Service.  She was not happy to hear that.