Oceania Riviera Cruise Notes April 4-15 2022

BellaOnline

2 hours ago, KatieBelle said:

The sail safe policy below says KN95 or FFP2.  We are checking with our TA about United Airlines requirements.  

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/health

Yes, O accepts KN95, FFP2 as well as N95 masks, but my question was about Lufthansa's requirements, as well as other European airlines. US airlines no longer have a mask mandate. but arriving airports may.

What a fun read!  At the start, I feared that the entire thread would rag on the poor food on your cruise but once I found that I could skip over your criticism of so much of the food,  I thoroughly enjoyed the details, thoughtful insights and your nice writing style.  Thank you.

Thank you, Bella, for your attention to detail in writing your thread! Very much enjoyed it! Very much interested in the COVID protocols with Oceania. Did you have the insurance through Oceania or another carrier? Thinking about the Greek Isle cruise in September with them, but worried now with their protocols. Any opinion on this from anyone would be appreciated!

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2022 at 8:43 AM, bbtondo said:

I like hearing other opinions. 

I so appreciate the OP's point of view and have enjoyed her cruise review.  I get the impression that her diet is quite a bit different than mine . LOL  Most of the dishes she ate I would never order.  

Went on my first Viking cruise on the SEA to the Med last fall 2021.  Was not impressed by the food at all!  Also not impressed with the service.  Also realized that Viking is just not my cup of tea.  

Looking forward to my first O cruise in August on the Riviera. I'll let ya know how I like the food, etc!

Agree about Viking food in general. Fortunately we made friends with the chef of Manfredis and were treated to the very best he could turn out, yum! We ate there 15 out of 21 nights.👍😄