First and LAST!

kona_wahine

4 hours ago, kona_wahine said:

the problem with disputing credit card is I put them all on at once at the beginning.  One transaction.  they weren’t all cancelled at once. One in February, one 3 weeks ago, and now one just this last week.  How do I break it down when they cancelled them?  in three separate transactions AND keep the one that is actually still there? Please explain that to me? You all act like that would be just so easy to do. You need to understand it wasn’t a simple one transaction and DONE. Do you think the credit card company is going to understand and figure this out? Sheesh. 

It's very simple.  You add up the amounts of the ones that were cancelled and dispute that portion of the original charge.  It's not all or none.  Once disputed, it's entirely on the merchant to prove that they provided the service (or portion of service) that you are disputing.  If you're really interested in us helping you, you might wish to tone it down a bit.

• Like 3

I'm sorry to hear of your excursion cancellations.  For Alaska I know I did a lot of planning and I know I would have been very upset if those plans ended up falling apart. 

My suggestion is to spend some time in the Alaska forum and line up some independent tours on your own.  There is a lot of good information in that forum.  I booked about 1/2 our tours through NCL and the other half on my own.  No regrets.  

Thanks Pat, I’m looking at independent have one booked. Ketchikan I’m still not sure, have to make a decision next couple days. 

As for credit card charge I’m still at two weeks, NCL has said a refund is coming so why would I jump the gun to call my CC, if they have agreed and have said they are refunding. You all just not getting it. I’ll give the another several days and yes, if it hasn’t shown up then I will call them. Point it they said 7 to 10 days, which is not true. PLEASE HEAR THIS, I’M TIRED OF DEFENDING MYSELF ON THIS POINT SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE QUIT ON THIS POINT NOW.