Inflatable mattress pad on sale on Amazon

This is very similar to what I use for my wife.  This looks to be a little nicer as it has an option to help with inflating.  If you think the beds are uncomfortable, suggest you look into something like this.  It'll be the best 20 bucks you spend.

POWERLIX Sleeping Pad – Ultralight Inflatable Sleeping Mat, Ultimate for Camping, Backpacking, Hiking – Airpad, Inflating Bag, Carry Bag, Repair Kit – Compact & Lightweight Air Mattress : Sports & Outdoors (amazon.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Cigar King said:

This is very similar to what I use for my wife.  This looks to be a little nicer as it has an option to help with inflating.  If you think the beds are uncomfortable, suggest you look into something like this.  It'll be the best 20 bucks you spend.

POWERLIX Sleeping Pad – Ultralight Inflatable Sleeping Mat, Ultimate for Camping, Backpacking, Hiking – Airpad, Inflating Bag, Carry Bag, Repair Kit – Compact & Lightweight Air Mattress : Sports & Outdoors (amazon.com)

Omg I bought one and found it so uncomfortable. I ended up buying a foam mattress and leaving it on ship after cruise in March. I find great foam mattress toppers at a great price and just leave on ship. The staff loves it and uses it for their bed. 

• Like 2

I’d like to try these.  We’ve been staying in suites so the beds have been better but will be going back to balcony cabins by the end of the year.  Royals beds are too hard.  Good sale.  

I’m concerned that these are so narrow though that I will feel like I’m falling off them. 

On longer cruises we have brought the foam ones on and left them. Of course it’s not environmentally friendly.  Im not sure I can get my hands on one internationally.  But I also don’t want to lug these across the ocean.  I wish Royal would improve their beds and it wouldn’t be an issue.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cruiselvr04 said:

I’m concerned that these are so narrow though that I will feel like I’m falling off them. 

My wife has not had that problem.  Maybe it's because I hog the bed.  😉