Need tips for packing for a family of 4 for 3 weeks

Eli_6

On our cruise to Europe in a few months (or, rather on the part of the trip before the cruise) my husband and I are going to be traveling with 2 kids and packing/unpacking several times. We will be gone for 3+ weeks. Fortunately, the kids are old enough to not be somewhat independent in terms of they can dress themselves, pull a rolling suitcase or wear a backpack, go to the bathroom by themselves, etc.  However, does anyone have any tips for packing for this situation?   I have already started looking into packing pods/cubes.  I asked on the family cruising board, but doesn't appear to be frequented very often.

Edited by Eli_6

• Eli_6 changed the title to Need tips for packing for a family of 4 for 3 weeks

Rolling/cubes/pods

In the right direction.

If 3 weeks, will you be at an AirBnB? Laundry? Highly recommend packing light as possible, recycling as much as possible (Jeans can go forever...LOL) and launder at some local launderia...Meet new people, experience new things!! LOL

Have a cafe and chill

5 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

I would ask in the general, "ask a cruise question" forum. 

I totally agree. You are much more likely to get good, solid answers from the entire CC community, rather than just the Carnival forum, very few of which have had a similar itinerary. :classic_wink:

Packing cubes with either the Army roll method for rolling clothes or even the KonMari style of fold will fit a bit more. I've done both. Husband likes Army roll, I prefer KonMari. I really feel you can cram the KonMari just as good as the Army rolled clothes. You can do a quick search on YouTube and these methods are shown and explained further.

Edited by oyme