18% Gratuity For Specialty Dining

bandp407

I went to change a Morano reservation for a upcoming Equinox sailing in July. There is now an 18% gratuity being added. The new total is $118.00 for 2. I did speak with someone in the service department & she said this went into affect April 27th. 

• Haha 1

Depending upon the ship either the cost in the cruise planner is 18% higher or if the previous cost ($50 for Murano) then at checkout 18% is added.

There is another active thread regarding this change.

38 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Depending upon the ship either the cost in the cruise planner is 18% higher or if the previous cost ($50 for Murano) then at checkout 18% is added.

There is another active thread regarding this change.

Sorry - had not seen the active thread on this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bandp407 said:

I went to change a Morano reservation for a upcoming Equinox sailing in July. There is now an 18% gratuity being added. The new total is $118.00 for 2. I did speak with someone in the service department & she said this went into affect April 27th. 

Keep the existing reservation and go to the Maitre D once on board to change the date/time.

1 minute ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Keep the existing reservation and go to the Maitre D once on board to change the date/time.

I would have , but there is nothing available until 930. I got the last 830 slot. Thank you for the suggestion anyway. 

On 5/7/2022 at 6:11 PM, bandp407 said:

I would have , but there is nothing available until 930. I got the last 830 slot. Thank you for the suggestion anyway. 

I have found that not all availability is posted or shown online.  They hold back for those who want to book onboard.    In March we couldn't get a specialty table booking online  until 8:30 and when we went in the place was empty and we could easily have been seated much earlier.