Neptune Suite Sofa Bed Comfort

We have just upgraded from the Signature Suite for three to the Neptune Suite for three. Can anyone tell me how comfortable the sofa bed in these suites? The "singe" sofa in the Signature Suite didn't look to bad, but the Neptune pull out bed looks like your standard, super uncomfortable sofa bed. Anyone (adults) spend anytime sleeping on one?

Also, if you have a Neptune Suite, is there any reason to have Club Orange? I bought it when we were in the Signature Suite, but now I feel like it might be redundant.

I can’t answer the sofa bed question. About Club Orange— no need for purchasing this with a Neptune Suite, it’s automatically part of a Neptune Suite. You need to get your money back on that purchase. 

You will love it!

12 minutes ago, Sharon in AZ said:

I can’t answer the sofa bed question. About Club Orange— no need for purchasing this with a Neptune Suite, it’s automatically part of a Neptune Suite. You need to get your money back on that purchase. 

You will love it!

Let us know if you get your money back on Club Orange.  As stated, it is free with a Neptune, even one you get through an upsell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HermmyGranger said:

Can anyone tell me how comfortable the sofa bed in these suites? The "singe" sofa in the Signature Suite didn't look to bad, but the Neptune pull out bed looks like your standard, super uncomfortable sofa bed. Anyone (adults) spend anytime sleeping on one?

A friend used the pullout sofa bed in my Neptune Suite for a few nights and found it okay. I remember asking her and she said it was better than expected. As always, your mileage may vary 😉

• Like 1

I just spent a week on the pullout sofa bed in an interior room.  When I first sat on it I was so worried!  My back tells me quickly if it doesn't like the bed.  Surprisingly, I slept fine and no backache.  It was better than I expected.

• Like 1