Back to Back and Diamond Plus Drinks

5 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, each ship and each port does handle differently.      The difference with your b2b cruises and our b2b cruises was we never the left we stayed in the royal theater and did our final swipe of our sea pass cards as we entered the theater.    Customs agents came to the theater doorway viewed our passports then a royal person handed us an envelope with our new sea pass cards.

This process was at Cape Liberty NJ    

Yes, Cape Liberty has the officials come on the ship and take care of the formalities.  It's nice.  But I have not experienced that in any other US port.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Yes, Cape Liberty has the officials come on the ship and take care of the formalities.  It's nice.  But I have not experienced that in any other US port.

I'm doing a b2b on the Adventure in October. Glad we don't have to leave the ship. Even happier it's in the same cabin.

• Like 1

Radiance will not allow b2b passengers in the same cabin back in to cabin until 1:30. However several passengers were ignoring them and went back anyways . In Seward They have you do your wellness check in the theater where the b2 b passengers meet as there’s no cbp inspection  and have the safety video on a continuous loop and then marks everyone down as completing the safety breifing .