validating vaccination info on app

Just checking ~  Can anyone tell me how long it took for RCCL to validate your vaccination info when you put it into the app in preparation for getting checked in?  I've done my online checkin and have my arrival time.  When I put in my vaccination info, it says that is validating my record.  Its been like this for a week. I'm not sailing til June 19th.  Did I put it in too early or is there a glitch?  Thanks for the help!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, watertraveler said:

Oh, we'll be doing that for sure!  I was just trying to get everything on the app.  Traveling in the pandemic era is not easy!  

It varies in terms of how long it takes as my understanding is it is a manual process.  But it is not necessary to have it verified on line first.  To be clear, you need to have it with you anyway at check in as, along with your negative test results and required boarding ID, it is asked for and verified at check in as part of the boarding process.  The on line check in, along with providing a boarding time, is mostly a convenience, but not a requirement.   However, verifying these documents at check in is.

• Like 1

It's whenever the human that is assigned to check it gets to it.  On my upcoming b2b my second cruise was verified in like a week but the first cruise took more than two.  I would just check 2 weeks before the cruise and not worry about it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J0Y0US said:

Never even saw a spot to provide my vaccination cards for our group other than just text entering the data. Don't see anywhere that states validated or not as well.

You have the option to upload a picture of your vaccination cards as part of the on line check in procedure.  Once uploaded and verified - which can take anywhere from a few days to a week or more - it will indicate that on the check in record. 

But it is not a matter of concern because - other than to provide a check in time at the terminal - the on line check in process is really nothing more than a convenience as you are required to show the negative test results, vaccination cards, and ID at check in at the terminal anyway. 

So do not be concerned if you have any issues with uploading anything during the on line check in process,  It will not impact your ability to board. Just have all the information with you at check in.

12 hours ago, J0Y0US said:

Never even saw a spot to provide my vaccination cards for our group other than just text entering the data.

In the RCI app, there are usually 4 sets of data entry fields under the check in option - uploading and validating the vax card is usually the third one down - it may be missing altogether.

All of ours (6) took about 24 hours to validate.  I did them last week.  But the first time I entered mine it said could not be validated -I had entered something incorrectly.