Sun cruisers read this.

The Sun is late to Victoria today and won't make it for the required stop.  Therefore the Sun has to stop in Victoria at 8am on Thursday.  The Sun is then scheduled to arrive in Seattle at 4pm.  Some 8 hours late.  If you are embarking the Sun tomorrow plan accordingly.  Told by my well placed source on the ship.

Even if the ship ties the lines up to the dock briefly and then releases them the PVSA must be

satisfied.

Can't just do a cruise by - waving at the port.

That Pacific storm must be something to reckon with causing this delay unless it is

something slow boat mechanical.

Marine traffic shows the SUN:

MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic

ETA Victoria 0600 hours

Sorry for the "Where's Waldo" size picture of the Sun.  I was very surprised to see a cruise ship in the Sound during the middle of the day.  Mystery solved.  At least it is a beautiful day for a sail-in.  Sorry for those having to rebook travel.

_SZvkGXfjnv48rZVhWe8FhONvRYLALXxChAj978LtAKLh6OzXMX9dSg-dc-7NWoUYDV3Y6bayEaLvZ1lxizi97PiQdnHUV_oW4jG_i-I3Mn4xYjuTCNO0zytAlEK2_x1zbCab66fRPIjnXqep8azsHRpZgb0n2xXIYAtNjrKswbgNs5iGqbJ87xZ738FeEGlIG_HOPDCSC09sTMvKYq0Ta2aIpDqZFwOcV37keVqspXGrMkKLJL3w0Ypk3QO1eZAdYEjyXSSqBUlqcfm6LKEaJHsAIrSOJ6HILA4fgKENnh7iIFOuGTtpr42XUZf7xBHo8uIGfUtrOYzCR-WZoUozEkyOVf5php6fNm62KPD0Dv7vuWuqT7MPMvAydklAw64N7G8-luFxD9w4KpsDsKPzaM764AqRQTY1wQknynALN-XOxA6Eg-LhpedrtJvLo4X7I9_EBGk8lm8Im4dv8RVs-dzEH2Js1aUb-Mao0AXv3JqrR3XRFgdoa5iWbQosBjsZ4IPtJtzbcPaDTMvzsdEtQbadoDoWbzyxuT6IyOun64loAm5napzd4qlF6Czj51VJs5pg_UbsCtoTCNaD6wn4bN3PH7PGlhYqchnOg5Bsd31-78jxet8qkicKc0Xx-cQ4e9liMRBwRNA4oQFUJvM49wGkru1_-oCX7AlUOEpkVvepGQYXkkX9cBTl6Fk12PdAMCZX_5iaLccesMSGZ-fZelqwpQjwgUhGQfrtl7-t1ru7sy77fZY2PaU8E4I6Q=w2666-h1999-no?authuser=0

On 5/18/2022 at 11:56 PM, don't-use-real-name said:

Even if the ship ties the lines up to the dock briefly and then releases them the PVSA must be

satisfied.

Can't just do a cruise by - waving at the port.

That Pacific storm must be something to reckon with causing this delay unless it is

something slow boat mechanical.

Marine traffic shows the SUN:

MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic

ETA Victoria 0600 hours

Twas the huge storm forcing the Sun to slow down considerably.

For the last several weeks, the Pacific Northwest has been hit with very bad storms about 3 days-- heavy damaging wind, record breaking cold temeratures and record breaking rainfall amounts on almost a daily basis.  Hopefully, finally, the Winter storms have ended.

• Like 1