SpainTotal Health form

pd10s27

Did everyone have to fill out Spains form for entering the country(Covid protocol)?

I filled out the form,but have to wait until June 1 st,2 days before m  y arrival, to complete online

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, pd10s27 said:

Did everyone have to fill out Spains form for entering the country(Covid protocol)?

I filled out the form,but have to wait until June 1 st,2 days before m  y arrival, to complete online

I’m confused about the requirements for flying into Spain (we’ll be flying from Italy). I read somewhere that a Covid vax certificate is OK. Somewhere else that you also have to fill in a form. 
Please could you tell me where you found the info that you have to fill in the form?

15 minutes ago, cruisingaussies said:

I’m confused about the requirements for flying into Spain (we’ll be flying from Italy). I read somewhere that a Covid vax certificate is OK. Somewhere else that you also have to fill in a form. 
Please could you tell me where you found the info that you have to fill in the form?

Go to website Spain travel health.   You will fill out a health form and then receive a code to use to fill in two days before your entry to Spain. Each passenger must have their own form and   and present at destination airport for each trip Ito Spain.

Yes this is for flying into Spain.  I checked the requirements on a government site.  If you are from the EU there is a different form or paper you. need.

We will arrive in  in Barcelona June 3rd. Staying at  Marriott Cotton House  Hotel Gran Via de Les Cortes.  Anyone staying nearby?

I

2 hours ago, Aloha 1 said:

Spain has dropped the health for. The gov website has not yet been updated. Probably June 1st.

Do you have a definitive source for this? That would be great if they have! We need to complete ours on about June 2nd.

From a post on the Regent forum and confirmed by another poster:

• However, a few days ago, after going to the trouble of getting a QR code 3 days before, for my departure to Spain from Frankfurt for a cruise from Spain on another cruise line ( Hapag Lloyd), I got a notice from the line that Spain had just eliminated the health form requirement.  I checked  in to the airline 5/14 ( American citizen) , a day after my notice, and was not asked to show any  form/QR.  When I arrived in Spain, no official asked to see a QR  either, though I was ready to show it and follow a segregated path for those lacking an EU certificate who had gotten a QR.
  • Before agonizing more, perhaps hold off  week or two and see if they update the website? Or if you have a TA, ask her to check?

7 hours ago, Aloha 1 said:

From a post on the Regent forum and confirmed by another poster:

• However, a few days ago, after going to the trouble of getting a QR code 3 days before, for my departure to Spain from Frankfurt for a cruise from Spain on another cruise line ( Hapag Lloyd), I got a notice from the line that Spain had just eliminated the health form requirement.  I checked  in to the airline 5/14 ( American citizen) , a day after my notice, and was not asked to show any  form/QR.  When I arrived in Spain, no official asked to see a QR  either, though I was ready to show it and follow a segregated path for those lacking an EU certificate who had gotten a QR.
  • Before agonizing more, perhaps hold off  week or two and see if they update the website? Or if you have a TA, ask her to check?

I landed at BCN on 5/17 from New York and indeed they were checking for the Health Form QR code. The Baggage Claim area was roped off as to funnel all passengers to the QR code validation area before exiting the Baggage area. There was no way to avoid it.

Edited by kwokpot

Not wishing to cause anyone issues but on the Spain ports forum people are now reporting that they are still being asked for the health form QR code as of this past Friday. Stay tuned.

1 minute ago, kwokpot said:

i landed at BCN on 5/17vfrom New York and indeed they were checking for the Health Form QR code. The Baggage Claim area was roped off as to funnel all passengers to the QR code validation area before exiting the bagged area. There was no way to avoid it.

Gotta love Spain and Italy: "We once ruled the world and can still demonstrate our power".

3 minutes ago, Aloha 1 said:

Not wishing to cause anyone issues but on the Spain ports forum people are now reporting that they are still being asked for the health form QR code as of this past Friday. Stay tuned.

Yes,I boarded on Thursday and it was part of the Verifly document app requirements.

I'm wondering if this is a case of  non-Schengen direct flights into BCN versus connecting flight coming from another Schengen country. My sources were both coming from other Schengen airports to BCN and no one asked for their QR codes. Direct flights from Canada or the US however apparently were asked.

Whether you need a health form or not depends on what certificate of vaccination you have. If your certificate is not acceptable you still have to complete the form 

All passengers arriving in Spain by air (except children under 12 years of age and those in international transit), regardless of the country of origin, including Spaniards returning to their home, must have one of these documents:

• DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE OR EU EQUIVALENT  vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative certificate of an active infection diagnostic test or a certificate of recovery after passing the disease. You can check if your certificate is valid on the website Will open in a new window https://spth.gob.es or in the Spain Travel Health app -SpTH- (Android, iOS, Huawei).

Upon arrival at the airport follow the signals indicating the ORANGE WAY .

• QR SPTH . If you do not have the EU Digital COVID Certificate or EU equivalent, you must fill in the SPTH Health Control Form manually entering the data of your vaccination, recovery or diagnostic test certificate through the website https://spth.gob.es Will open in a new window or the Spain Travel Health application -SpTH- (Android, iOS, Huawei). The system will send you a QR code that you will have to present both prior boarding, and upon your arrival in Spain. In the health control, you may be required to present this document certifying vaccination, diagnostic test or recovery.

Upon arrival at the airport follow the signals indicating the BLUE WAY .

The UK certificates are acceptable. Below is the link to the page where you can upload your info to see if your certificate is acceptable or if you need to complete the form 

https://spth.gob.es/spain-validator