Tamarind Question

Retired 07

3 hours ago, RuthC said:

Have you asked if that could be done? I don't know if it can, but I know in the dining room you can have entrée size portions of appetizers. Tamarind might be able to do the same. 

What's the worst that can happen if you ask? They say 'sorry, no'. But! You might get a 'Certainly! Our pleasure!' 

IF not, you could always ask for two!

19 minutes ago, MTemple212 said:

IF not, you could always ask for two!

Ha! He did ask for two and got it. But I think I’ll takes Ruth’s advice and have him ask for a larger portion. Never hurts to ask. ☺️

3 hours ago, albingirl said:

I'm not sure why people have to be so upset with other people's opinions.  If you don't like it, don't read it.  No need to call people names.

No issue with any opinion, just wasn’t on topic.  Also, thanks for making me laugh with the absurdity, “ If you don’t like it, don’t read it.”   I almost wet my trousers.  You Floridian are a hoot!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We normally love and enjoy the sushi menu. But last week on the Eurodam we did an early dinner at Tamarind and it was outstanding. We shared the tenderloin and lamb chops. I must say the current chefs on the Eurodam are absolutely knocking it out of the park with the lamb. 

2 hours ago, Rcriley34 said:

No issue with any opinion, just wasn’t on topic.  Also, thanks for making me laugh with the absurdity, “ If you don’t like it, don’t read it.”   I almost wet my trousers.  You Floridian are a hoot!

Everyone loves our weather, but not necessarily our opinions.  Plus, the southern and kind way to voice your opinion is to sugarcoat it; not insult people directly.  That is against the Southern Code of Honor.  Just saying.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, albingirl said:

Everyone loves our weather, but not necessarily our opinions.  Plus, the southern and kind way to voice your opinion is to sugarcoat it; not insult people directly.  That is against the Southern Code of Honor.  Just saying.....

Again, no issue with the opinion and since I had to say it again for you, bless your heart.  One Southern to another.  🤭

But back to the OPS question, I would love to hear your favorite dish from the Tamarind.  

5 minutes ago, Rcriley34 said:

Again, no issue with the opinion and since I had to say it again for you, bless your heart.  One Southern to another.  🤭

But back to the OPS question, I would love to hear your favorite dish from the Tamarind.  

Got it, one Southerner to another.  Anything shrimp is my fave in tamarind...postsickers and just about everything is my heavenly dinner.  I've no dispute with Tamarind, not now, not ever.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2022 at 4:25 PM, Retired 07 said:

The Tamarind seems to be the favorite specialty restaurant of a lot of people. We will be on the Eurodam soon, and we’re wondering what the “must try” dishes were.  I realize taste is individual, but if you could fill in the blank, My favorite dish or dishes at the Tamarind are: ………., we would really appreciate it.

Does anyone know it Tamarind is open for Lunch and is there a lunch menu somewhere?

1 hour ago, darstamp said:

Does anyone know it Tamarind is open for Lunch and is there a lunch menu somewhere?

Although the Tamarind is not open for lunch, there is an Asian Station in the Lido Market Buffet during lunch.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Crew News said:

Although the Tamarind is not open for lunch, there is an Asian Station in the Lido Market Buffet during lunch.

I have enjoyed the selections from the various countries that are featured daily much more than Tamarind. 

• Like 1