Apex MDR request- email address?

FirstTeacher

We’re sailing on Apex next month with Early Dining scheduled. I understand that we’ll find out which dining room is assigned once we’re on board, but is there any way to request a particular dining room ahead of time? (On Royal, I was always able to send requests to an email address a couple of weeks before sailing.) Also, with our concern about COVID contact, I was thinking of requesting a table for two, but are those two-tops placed so close together that it’s a moot point to bother? I’d especially like to hear from someone who’s been on Apex recently.

We were on Apex in Feb and because of the 4 MDR setup they were allowing passengers to go to dinner any time in any dining room. We usually choose select dining and make reservations online ahead of time, so this was a bit more flexible than we experienced in the past. We met a couple who said they preferred eating in the same dining room every day and just visited that dining room and locked in the reservation for their preferred early dining time and were even allowed to pick out the table they preferred. On each night we were seated at a 2 top with plenty of room between us and other passengers. Just let the Maitre D' know what you'd like to do. We really enjoyed the Apex and thought the dining options were excellent. 

• Like 2