Toddler friendly restaurants near Port Canaveral

4 hours ago, Honeyroastedmelnut said:

I will be driving into Cape Canaveral the night before my cruise. Traveling with a toddler so looking for a restaurant that is kid friendly. Hotel is near the port. Will be long drive in so looking for something in Cape Canaveral and not Orlando.

We ordered in pizza that was delivered to our hotel (Home2Suites)...that worked out great for our extended family group of 6 including 2 kids after a long flight  from the west coast. Ate by the pool so they could swim.

the places along Glen Cheek Drive in the port are all kid friendly altho a Friday/Saturday night on the deck might be a bit too much. I've done Grills inside with a high chair ... no problem. Out on A1A Kelsey's is a good local family Italian / pizza place that's been around since the 80's <caution: salads are HUGE!  We split a mini between two! A large is good for SIX.>

• Like 1

We ate at Fish Lips at the port two weeks ago.  Very kid friendly, good food, right on the water.  It's the restaurant with the blue roof as you sail past on the ship.

IMG_7136.JPG

Edited by Diver2014
  • Like 1