NCL updated travel requirements letter?

18 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

When my kids join us on a cruise (that we pay for), they are flying in from all over, including internationally, to join us on a "free cruise". 

I know about those "free cruises." We do the same for our kids. Unfortunately, 1 DIL is really concerned with getting seasick and so far the couple refuses a free cruise to Alaska. (I keep trying to explain that the Encore is not the same as a 40-foot sail boat. Then again, if the North Sea can be rough, perhaps the northbound leg of the Encore can also be.)

4 hours ago, ttnc4me said:

The notice is beyond extremely confusing.  It states no negative test to enter US, but seeing as how we are departing from the US and returning to the US, then that would seemingly imply that no test is necessary whatsoever.  Katty Byrd needs to be demoted. 

We’re departing from the U.S….going to another country.  And re-entering the U.S from that other country (countries).

On 6/18/2022 at 7:54 AM, KeithJenner said:

Aren't you flying back to the US afterwards?

Eventually.  But that has nothing to do with NCL or the cruise.  I get your point though - on the one had it is a confusing message but on the other hand it might be useful information depending on your plans.

2 hours ago, Travelling2Some said:

Eventually.  But that has nothing to do with NCL or the cruise.  I get your point though - on the one had it is a confusing message but on the other hand it might be useful information depending on your plans.

Yeah, I’m your case the rules about flying into the US are relevant at least. For those of us who at no point go anywhere near the US it is rather less relevant. 🙂

3 hours ago, Travelling2Some said:

It is useful information for many.   

Also, I have to wonder a little if it's a small step towards getting cruisers ready for an eventual return to 'normal' cruising without pre-cruise test requirements.   My son was saying flu season is coming up, yet we never have to have a pre-travel flu test.