Sky Princess Concierge Lounge

Bizzie07

Just booked Sky Princess for next year and have splashed out on a Full Suite.  Do suite guests get free drinks for a couple of hours each evening in the Concierge Lounge.  I'm not referring to Platinum/Elite Lounge.   Keep seeing different answers online.

2 hours ago, Bizzie07 said:

Just booked Sky Princess for next year and have splashed out on a Full Suite.  Do suite guests get free drinks for a couple of hours each evening in the Concierge Lounge. 

Yes we boarded Sky Princess three weeks ago and you do get Suite Lounge drinks between 5pm and 7pm each evening.  Just wine or spirits with a mixer. See our perks letter below:

889395483_suiteperks.thumb.jpg.33dc39ec17b1f707ec817f355913cefa.jpg

Edited by dides
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, dides said:

Yes we boarded Sky Princess three weeks ago and you do get Suite Lounge drinks between 5pm and 7pm each evening.  Just wine or spirits with a mixer. See our perks letter below:

889395483_suiteperks.thumb.jpg.33dc39ec17b1f707ec817f355913cefa.jpg

That's exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you very much.

• Like 1

The Suite Concierge will also make reservations for you and deal with the front desk if need be.

The Suite Lounge also has snacks throughout the day including a coffee station.  Along with wine and spirits they  also have beer.  When they didn't have my favorites they brought them in once they knew.  It is a great perk on the Royal Class ships that have it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RLK33853 said:

The Suite Concierge will also make reservations for you and deal with the front desk if need be.

The Suite Lounge also has snacks throughout the day including a coffee station.  Along with wine and spirits they  also have beer.  When they didn't have my favorites they brought them in once they knew.  It is a great perk on the Royal Class ships that have it.

Do they have brewed coffee, such as you would find in the IC and MDR?

2 hours ago, 1emerald1 said:

Do they have brewed coffee, such as you would find in the IC and MDR?

It's even better! 🙂

If you have either a beverage package, Plus or Premiere, they'll bring you your drinks as well...

It's a beautiful place to relax🥂

• Like 1

Yes it is a coffee machine that grinds the beans.  You can get various different drinks - Americano, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, etc.  They usually have a staff member there to make it for you.  They also have a fridge full of soft drinks and water if you rather those.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, jwattle said:

It's even better! 🙂

If you have either a beverage package, Plus or Premiere, they'll bring you your drinks as well...

It's a beautiful place to relax🥂

I'll be traveling in a Riviera Suite on an upcoming cruise and my cabin is very close to the Concierge.  I love having coffee on my balcony.  Do you think I would get any stares if I went to the lounge in my Princess robe just to grab a coffee to bring back to the room?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 1emerald1 said:

I'll be traveling in a Riviera Suite on an upcoming cruise and my cabin is very close to the Concierge.  I love having coffee on my balcony.  Do you think I would get any stares if I went to the lounge in my Princess robe just to grab a coffee to bring back to the room?

Nope...there was an older fellow who did that each morning on the Majestic in March...robe and slippers in the Concierge Lounge getting his coffee and pastry. 🥂

• Like 1