Panorama

I’ve cruised many times but only twice on Carnival. A friend contacted me for advice on the Panorama and cruising in general. She’s afraid they might get sick so I suggested mid-ship. They want a balcony so I’m thinking 7 or 8 around the mid elevators. Any advice?

44 minutes ago, packedandready said:

I’ve cruised many times but only twice on Carnival. A friend contacted me for advice on the Panorama and cruising in general. She’s afraid they might get sick so I suggested mid-ship. They want a balcony so I’m thinking 7 or 8 around the mid elevators. Any advice?

7/8 is fine, Joe is right though, lower is better but it will not make that much of a difference IMO. They will only feel it when fighting the current, so only one way and usually for only a day tops. Having to take the elevator constantly would be a drag IMO. I think your advice is sound. I even think lido is fine, they'd definitely want to avoid the spa cabins though and any extreme forward cabins. Most new cruisers have no idea how big cruise ships really are and will be pleasantly surprised once onboard. Just have them bring a bottle of draminate or meclizine, whatever they prefer or even both is better, meclizine does nothing for me though, so it varies from person to person. Most folks who haven't cruised will only have a rocky personal water craft or ferry type boat to compare. A floating city block is a different story. Much more stable and the technology is much better these days with stabilizers.