Check In Time Zone

Bgwest

When a date for check in is listed on  the "my cruise" webpage, when specifically does check in begin? Midnight, 0600, somewhere in between?

Central time, Eastern time, Pacific time??

53 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

For the online check-in to select your arrival time it's midnight eastern. So in the central timezone I can pick mine at 11pm. And no all mountains are not on the mountain time zone.

Good to know that in San Francisco I can check in at 9 pm for a July 29 check in. Thanks for the information. 

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton
  • Like 2

You are supposed to be able to do it at midnight eastern time but every time I've tried to check in right at midnight for some reason the site crashes and doesn't let me check in so I just end up doing as soon as I wake up in morning 

51 minutes ago, finals101 said:

You are supposed to be able to do it at midnight eastern time but every time I've tried to check in right at midnight for some reason the site crashes and doesn't let me check in so I just end up doing as soon as I wake up in morning 

Circuit overload. :classic_wink: Everybody and their brother trying to check in all at once. SMH. We do like you do finals.....check in when we wake up in the morning. Much less stress. And at our ages, low stress is a priority in life. 

14 hours ago, Joe817 said:

Circuit overload. :classic_wink: Everybody and their brother trying to check in all at once. SMH. We do like you do finals.....check in when we wake up in the morning. Much less stress. And at our ages, low stress is a priority in life. 

Well sir, I'll be amongst all of those brothers checking all at once while you are either sleeping or SYH!!🤣

Thanks @Saint Greg for your helpful reply!!😀

• Like 1