cost of iced coffee and cost of espresso

I'm trying to figure out if I should purchase a coffee card for 15 coffees for my one week cruise or to pay as I go.  Can anyone tell me the cost of an iced coffee and the cost of a single espresso?  I will probably have one iced coffee per day (not including day 1) and perhaps an espresso at night after dinner.  7 night cruise.  Thank you.

37 minutes ago, LadyBerard said:

Can anyone tell me the cost of an iced coffee and the cost of a single espresso?

For drinks with a single shot of coffee, you are better off buying the card (assuming you'll use all the punches), but wait till you are on board to buy - the coffee card is one of the very few things that is usually the same price in the planner as on board.

We went to several specialty restaurants where iced coffee/espresso was included, so I wound up only using half of my card and would have been better off buying them individually. 

Iced coffee is free ... WJ or pool deck coffee + ice.  😄

I've actually asked for iced coffee in the Dining Room.  Sometimes it's okay, other times it's not very good.

If you are Diamond or above (or in a Grand suite or higher), there's a coffee* machine in the Diamond (or Concierge/Suite) Lounge.

* Latte, Capp, Espresso, etc.

I am a diamond member, and I usually have a deluxe beverage package when traveling with my husband.  However, he's unable to make this trip so I'm sharing a cabin with my friend.  With the 4 free cocktails a day, I won't need a deluxe beverage package, even if I go over one or two a day.  We're doing Canada/New England out of Boston, and the cruise is quite port extensive.  

I will wait until on board then purchase the coffee card then.  :)

• Like 1