NCL Terminal in Seattle?

Cruisercl

Hi,

Sailing out of Seattle on the Bliss soon.

Can anyone tell me which Terminal (91 or 66) the Bliss will dock at?

It has been a big while since I have cruised out of Seattle and the search capability on CC does not seem to be working.

Any help is appreciated. 😎

Stay safe!

1 hour ago, kjquilts said:

Pier 66    Bell Street Cruise Terminal

Cruise Critic search can be wonky but google is one of my best friends.

Thanks, I find the people on CC  more reliable than Google, most of the time, when it comes to cruising info.

I hope it's OK with the original poster for me to add another question about boarding at Pier 66 here.  (Have searched but only found info from pre-pandemic.)  

We will be staying at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront the night before our Bliss cruise so we will be across the street from the pier.   From research on the West coast departures board  it sounds like a good way to start our cruise with the least hassle.

Since we will be in the Haven (rare for us!) this trip looking for advice from others on what time to start our embarkation process.  We really don't want to join a long line, or sit in the terminal for too long, but of course want to board the ship as soon as possible to start enjoying our cruise😊   

Any advice for us?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

I hope it's OK with the original poster for me to add another question about boarding at Pier 66 here.  (Have searched but only found info from pre-pandemic.)  

We will be staying at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront the night before our Bliss cruise so we will be across the street from the pier.   From research on the West coast departures board  it sounds like a good way to start our cruise with the least hassle.

Since we will be in the Haven (rare for us!) this trip looking for advice from others on what time to start our embarkation process.  We really don't want to join a long line, or sit in the terminal for too long, but of course want to board the ship as soon as possible to start enjoying our cruise😊   

Any advice for us?

The Marriott is a short walk to the terminal. When you enter the terminal, look for Haven check in. I would arrive at the terminal at 10:15-10:30. You complete your check in. There will be a Haven waiting area. Haven boarding starts around 11:00. The Haven restaurant will open for lunch at noon. Bell Street terminal is usually a mess. There is no drop off or pick up area, so it gets crowded really fast. 

Enjoy! Alaska is the best cruise destination. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The Marriott is a short walk to the terminal. When you enter the terminal, look for Haven check in. I would arrive at the terminal at 10:15-10:30. You complete your check in. There will be a Haven waiting area. Haven boarding starts around 11:00. The Haven restaurant will open for lunch at noon. Bell Street terminal is usually a mess. There is no drop off or pick up area, so it gets crowded really fast. 

Enjoy! Alaska is the best cruise destination. 

Thanks for the great advice! 

Its very helpful to plan knowing Haven embarkation usually begins around 11am.       This is our 39th NCL cruise but our FIRST to Alaska (and just second in Haven).  

Seeing those pictures you had posted of what the street in front of the terminal looks like during debarkation/embarkation helped us pick the Marriott Waterfront for our pre-cruise stay.   

We will sit comfortably at the Marriott until 10:30am or so😊 

Edited by Sand and Seas