Please Help - OnPoint testing - how to schedule

CorrieCJ

Hi. I'm hoping someone has a link or clear instructions, so I can get this figured out. I paid for COVID testing with OnPoint for our family of 6 on Sunday. It said I would get an email with a calendar to schedule the appointments but I never got it. I have tried calling and tried their live chat several times but the wait times are inevitably several hours and I get called away or disconnected. All I need is to figure out where on their website I can pick a testing date. I can view my order but there's no calendar link.

Thank you to anyone who can help (on hold with them once again as I type this). 

I have seen it reported on YouTube that other folks have also not gotten the Zoomlink email and that the solution required a phone call to resolve.  They are clearly having issues with volume right now.  Apparently, once you get through, they are able to fix things.  Good luck.

Following up my own post. After waiting three hours for a chat representative (luckily had it running in the background while I did other things), I finally got someone to help.  They sent me a link to Calendly -- but it wasn't tied to my order and didn't have a place to put in my order # or the # of appointments (I paid for 6). 

Then they disconnected the chat before answering my follow up question about how to put that information in. 

The good news is that somehow, a million clicks later, I managed to find the right link which is 

https://onpoint-testing.com/book-your-virtual-appointment/  

if you are first signed into their site, this will (should) take you directly to your order # and allow you to put in all the pertinent info.

I understand the company is likely overwhelmed but I really hope  the testing department is more organized than the customer service department

Edited by CorrieCJ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I think we will stick to Emed.  We have never had a problem reaching them with a question and their customer service is wonderful.  

Also we do not have to schedule and appointment and have never waited more than 1min to get our live proctor online….

I know it’s more expensive because we have to pay for the test kits but it is worth to us just for the peace of mind….

Edited by GTO-Girl