Celebrity Infinity

pat714

1 hour ago, pat714 said:

Status of Infinity?? Is the ship in dry dock? I am seeing cancelled itineraries through the end of November, what’s up?

So you don't get accused of spreading false information, post a screenshot.  Here is a TA site showing the sailings still active

image.thumb.png.26273f547582330408a58e857bd54c9d.png

• Like 2

See screen shots below. The INFINITY was scheduled for European cruises which were ALL cancelled for the latter half of 2022. I am not spreading false information; I was asking a question. This info appears on the CELEBRITY site. It doesn’t indicate that it was re-purposed to sail the CARIBBEAN. I am scheduled for a later cruise in 2023; so I am concerned that INFINITY will not be sailing.

3A0D0407-69B3-48A6-8D2F-EE580B7D35B0.png

FD15D30E-2299-4940-B72C-F9BDAC56BA62.png

8 minutes ago, pat714 said:

See screen shots below. The INFINITY was scheduled for European cruises which were ALL cancelled for the latter half of 2022. I am not spreading false information; I was asking a question. This info appears on the CELEBRITY site. It doesn’t indicate that it was re-purposed to sail the CARIBBEAN. I am scheduled for a later cruise in 2023; so I am concerned that INFINITY will not be sailing.

You only have the first half of the story.  Infinity was moved to the Caribbean and is doing fine there.  

Thanks for the update on INFINITY. I plan to closely monitor her remaining voyages and her customer satisfaction results.  Her redeployment had a shaky start; hopefully she will continue her long career and will be able to return to Europe next Fall.

5 hours ago, pat714 said:

Did you search for available Infinity sailings? 

The "canceled" page is nothing more than what is NOT happening