Oasis show reservations

Has anyone recently sailed on Oasis?  We leave August 28th and I'm wondering what shows do we need reservations for?  In April we were on the Anthem and the only shows requiring reservations were those in 270.  I'm assuming reservations are needed for the ice show and diving show but I could be wrong.

I'm on that sailing too!  And I was on Anthem beginning of April.  😃

Comedy club definitely need reservations.   They book up quick.

Looks like we will have a full ship so expect reservations needed for aqua theater, ice shows and whatever is playing in main theater.

Just off Last week. When you get on ship connect to ship wifi - login to app and you can reserve shows like you would before the cruise. Took 3 minutes and I booked all the show for three cabins. Got all my first choices. 

Edited by Stick93
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Stick93 said:

Just off Last week. When you get on ship connect to ship wifi - login to app and you can reserve shows like you would before the cruise. Took 3 minutes and I booked all the show for three cabins. Got all my first choices. 

Do you know what movies they were playing on pool deck?

Just off Oasis yesterday. You need reservations for Aqua 80 (diving show), Frozen in Time (ice skating show), Cats (though that never sells out), and the comedy club (because it’s a small venue). There is also an option to wait in line if you miss reservations because they start giving seats away 10 minutes prior for any no-shows.

9 minutes ago, disneybabe said:

Do you happen to have a copy of the week’s entertainment schedule?
I would love to have a plan before I get on board.

Unfortunately they didn’t give out paper Cruise Compasses, so it’s all in the app, visible once you board.

1 hour ago, Bound4Bermuda said:

Just off Oasis yesterday. You need reservations for Aqua 80 (diving show), Frozen in Time (ice skating show), Cats (though that never sells out), and the comedy club (because it’s a small venue). There is also an option to wait in line if you miss reservations because they start giving seats away 10 minutes prior for any no-shows.

You also might be able to help with my other question... 

12 minutes ago, Project-College said:

You can STILL ask for a hard copy.... right?

10 minutes ago, Project-College said:

You also might be able to help with my other question... 

You must be able to, another recent cruisers posted pics of the CC. Sorry, we didn’t do specialty dining.