stock benefit, grand cruise

dszrew

In typical Oceania style, they manipulate the voyage descriptions to their benefit.

‘’We have one booking number for a 22 day trip. It is a combined voyage of two legs, 12 days and 10 days. 
‘Rather than allocate $250 shareholder benefit for the one booking number, Oceania has given us $100 for each of the two legs making up the combined voyage. A savings of $50 for them.

My question to the rep: since you are treating this one booking as two trips, will you allocate two cruise credits? 

So to answer the OP question, you should expect them to break up your voyage into the individual segments, each worth $100 shareholder benefit.

Edited by Robjame

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Gatsby LR2 said:

How does on go about getting this shareholder benefit? Thanks!

First you must own at least 100 shares of NCLH

Then, within 4-5 weeks prior to your sailing, you submit the shareholder credit request form along with a copy of your brokerage statement showing ownership via email or fax.

The email and fax number are shown on the form.

https://d1io3yog0oux5.cloudfront.net/nclhltd/files/documents/Shareholder+Benefit+Request+Form.pdf

Enjoy!

Edited by basor

When sending the brokerage statement that shows where you own the shares, do you black outall the other information? My statement would show account numbers, current value, and multiple other holdings all on the same page. As the rest of the statement is none of their business, will they accept a heavily redacted brokerage statement page as proof of ownership?

10 minutes ago, susiesan said:

When sending the brokerage statement that shows where you own the shares, do you black outall the other information? My statement would show account numbers, current value, and multiple other holdings all on the same page. As the rest of the statement is none of their business, will they accept a heavily redacted brokerage statement page as proof of ownership?

Yes - I black out the account number and all other holdings on the page...it still clearly shows our name and the 100 shares of NCLH ownership.  Never had a problem for many years and many cruises...