Specialty Restaurants on Beyond

keesar

We have  Le Voyage booked but we don’t cruise until October.  We have done Eden and recommend it.  Raw on 5 is one that a lot of folks we talked to recommend.  I can’t eat seafood so it is a no go for me.  We met a couple at the Martini on our last sailing and they had been to Raw on 5  4 out of 6 nights.

• 4 weeks later...

This might be a stupid question, but we're getting ready to book a suite. I was under the impression that all specialty restaurants were available to us in the rate, but now I'm seeing that's only for royal suites and above. Can anyone confirm?

6 minutes ago, casacaudill said:

This might be a stupid question, but we're getting ready to book a suite. I was under the impression that all specialty restaurants were available to us in the rate, but now I'm seeing that's only for royal suites and above. Can anyone confirm?

Yes just premium suites have specialty dining included.  Not Sky Suites, Aqua Suites or Celebrity Suites. But in any suite you will be able to dine in the suite restaurant, Luminae, which is included as is all of the benefits of The Retreat.  Many consider Luminae as good or better than the specialty restaurants.  But they do offer variation.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, casacaudill said:

Double confirm

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Yes just premium suites have specialty dining included.  Not Sky Suites, Aqua Suites or Celebrity Suites. But in any suite you will be able to dine in the suite restaurant, Luminae, which is included as is all of the benefits of The Retreat.  Many consider Luminae as good or better than the specialty restaurants.  But they do offer variation.

Thanks for the prompt, informative reply!

When we sailed NCL Breakaway February 2020, we really liked a couple of the specialty restaurants so I was hoping those would be included in a suite fare on X. Mostly, I just want to eat at Sushi on 5 and the Daniel Baloud restaurant when I'm not at Luminae, but don't want to pay the upcharge given the already higher prices of a suite.