Mardi Grau Restaurants

mom1965

We are going on Mardi Grau in January and wanted to book our specialty restaurants,  Steakhouse, Hibachi and Seafood are the only 3 coming up.  I read the others are currently free,  anybody know if they will continue to be free in future?

Guys being the Smokehouse bbq at supper time. Not to be confused with Pig and  Anchor or Burgers at lunch/afternoon which are always included.

The MDR doesn’t have enough space so likely these will continue to be included on the Mardi Gras for some time, possibly forever.

• Like 1

Just to piggyback off the original question, are there any dinner restrictions for guests with MDR seated times at Pig and Anchor? I think I read somewhere that people not on your time dining can't get a table until after 7:30.

2 hours ago, calgaryhhr said:

Just to piggyback off the original question, are there any dinner restrictions for guests with MDR seated times at Pig and Anchor? I think I read somewhere that people not on your time dining can't get a table until after 7:30.

If you have a set dining time, you can't reserve a table before 7:30. However, if you show up and there is space, supposedly you will be seated.

11 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

If you have a set dining time, you can't reserve a table before 7:30. However, if you show up and there is space, supposedly you will be seated.

Unless something changed since last month, you can't reserve a table at Pig & Anchor at all - you just walk in and are seated or put on the wait list.