Live Cruising Review Turkey/Greek Islands NCL Jade 7/31/22 -8/7/22 

BennyBrun

Hi Benny. Thanks for sharing!  Question on the Acropolis. Is it possible to hike up, not stopping to look at anything and then take your time coming down to see everything?  Trying to figure out a way to get around the long linens.  Cheers, Christine

NCL Jade - August 14, 2022

This has been the case for a while, enormous numbers.   Difficult to get a seat at times and also difficult to get the drink and nibbles. 

If you DON"T have a drink package make sure you get a couple of spare drinks to take to dinner as you leave!!!

image.jpeg.2110eb409451342e295549f426b17334.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@BennyBrun

It doesn't look as if the Library and Card Room are any different.

58AF19D9-6C43-4671-8EF9-3367D3436AA6.jpeg

Is this the one that takes 25c coins?

Much of the actual layout of the rest of the public areas doesn't look much changed but the décor is much better than of old. 

Edited by casofilia

10 hours ago, HDBadKitty said:

Hi Benny. Thanks for sharing!  Question on the Acropolis. Is it possible to hike up, not stopping to look at anything and then take your time coming down to see everything?  Trying to figure out a way to get around the long linens.  Cheers, Christine

There is actually an elevator that you can take to the top (and back down if you want).  3 of our group took the elevator and 3 of us did the climb...I almost felt it was harder going down than up (it is very slippery as mentioned). I went in November and it was virtually empty, with temps in the 70s. I could not have done this in the summer.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HDBadKitty said:

If you go from the South side there is a lot more to see and while it is possible it is not recommended as the climb up from the south is narrow and mostly one way… rarely will you see someone come down from the south side… of course when it is not busy it is not an issue … so you will have the judge that for yourself.  In the morning while it is crowded probably not a great idea.  If you there from the main entrance there is nothing really to see except the climb up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, casofilia said:

@BennyBrun

Day 1

My interior room with lots of space and a bottle of sparkling wine !

By "interior" do you mean "Inside"?   If not, what and where?

Thanks

Yeap… inside cabin… I am still trying to switch off Royal’s mindset and into NCL