Upcoming promotions

Tee & Chilli

Guess I will keep trying to reach Mike at Celebrity.  I asked for Blue Chip "net20" with no perks and he said in order to use "net20" I had to get perks. It does look like I got the cruise only price but now I want the perks(even though I do not use WIFI and am elite so the drinks with elite works for us).  Funny how once you get something you did not want you then want it. Will have to see what he says when I get to talk to him.

Thanks for the info.

TAs who are having explain to their customers that their desired cruise/cabin in 2023 is fully booked know why prices are in the stratosphere right now, as acknowledged in RCG's recent press release.  Pent up demand is outstripping supply for many itineraries.  

Whatever full-line "promotions" come along from here on out should be expected to be shell games that won't actually improve pricing for customers.  Unless a particular cruise's bookings are unusually soft for some reason - in which case any deal wpuld be specific to that cruise - don't expect any bargains for a long time to come.

1 hour ago, dazey said:

I booked a cruise with understanding that perks were included but "booking confirmation" says "No Perk Rate" but then a line below says "BOGO60".  Would one interpret that to mean our cruise includes standard perks?  I have a call into Celebrity but thought maybe(of course) this would be faster. It does show the $200 pp OBC.

Thanks.

Thanks.

No, the BOGO60 refers to the second guest 60% off pricing that's currently offered (Buy One Get One 60% off).

Harris

Denver, CO

Just as a follow-up to below question I did get in touch with Michael(Celebrity Blue Chip) and he said that they price at the lower "no perk rate" and then when they use the"Net20" pricing it includes the standard perks.  I have asked him to confirm just in case once on board it does not show and I will have proof.  FYI

June 14, 2006

Rhode Island - USA

Posted yesterday at 11:29 AM

I booked a cruise with understanding that perks were included but "booking confirmation" says "No Perk Rate" but then a line below says "BOGO60".  Would one interpret that to mean our cruise includes standard perks?  I have a call into Celebrity but thought maybe(of course) this would be faster. It does show the $200 pp OBC.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mahdnc said:

Here is the list of 870 sailings that the above promotion applies to: link

Applies to ours, but would still run us about 193% vs. our original price.  With the way prices have risen, it's amazing that the pent up demand and cash is keeping these ships so full!

• 2 weeks later...