what's next to the rock wall on Adventure?

Will be on Adventure in a few months and I've got a rock wall climber in the bunch. In looking at the Adventure photos on CC, I saw this one. It looks like there's a seating area next to the wall (just behind the greenish-colored "glass" half-wall).  I can't find anything on the deck plans to show what that seating area is.  Anybody know?

20220730_123129.jpg

46 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Are you saying they have taken away or converted the outdoor area during a dry dock.

I am saying there is no sitting area and the outside door doesn’t open. It is just a cleared area.

I believe it is the checkin area for rock climbing now although it was closed when we tried to investigate from the outdoor steps. We have been several times this year on Adventure and that is how it has been a been since January. No idea if it is a permanent change or how long it has been like that as this was my first year on that ship.

It was very disappointing as it is usually one of my favorite areas but I guess I have mainly been on Freedom Class and I think the rock wall begins from the deck below.

Edited by c-leg5