ms Noordam in Juneau August 4, 2022

Scrapnana

Noordam will be at the CT dock from 8am to 6pm.

Also in port are Norwegian Jewel at the AJ dock (7am-1:15pm), Celebrity Eclipse at the AS dock (7:30am-8pm), and Regatta at the Franklin Street dock (11am-7pm).

Wonder of wonders - the weather forecast looks good!  Mostly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to only partly cloudy in the afternoon with only a 12% chance of rain.  The predicted high is 69F/21C and low 53F/12C.  Sunrise is at 4:56am and sunset at 9:10pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/.

Next up:  Zuiderdam on Friday, 5 August.

Will Juneau ever have another sunny day this summer?? 🙄

I put Juneau on my phone weather app, and it does show this Thursday as being sunny!!  All the other days showing are rain again.  I've been to Alaska four times all in July and the weather was sunny several of those times!

I still look at the webcam every day though.  Thanks @Scrapnanafor the reminders.

~Nancy

1 hour ago, rdmossing said:

Can someone tell me how they are doing the pre-cruise Covid test after the land portion. Is it a self administered nasal test or do they do it?  Are they strict on masking while on board?

Welcome to Cruise Critic @rdmossing You will find several other threads on the HAL forum regarding Covid testing and Alaska Land trips.  Have a look on them for more targeted answers to your questions.  This thread is about ships calling at the Juneau port and the webcam to watch it.

~Nancy

Check these threads: