Luggage tags

realnice46

8 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Way above my pay grade. All I know is I give our luggage to the porters and magically it appears at our stateroom. 

Yeah it does work (although our bags seem to take longer and longer to arrive and last cruise was particularly worrisome). I'm only wondering, why bother with a handful of colors (vs having to read thousands of SR numbers) to start with.

14 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

🙄  I've never not had my luggage delivered to my room in a timely manner.  I don't print my own luggage tags so they are not in color either.  

Unfortunately I have. Last cruise (May) it was some time after dinner before we got out bags. Was getting seriously concerned by then.

Edited by Moonarino

My cruise is on Friday and no luggage tags available to print online yet.   XPress pass was available awhile back.  Does this have anything to do with a move up offer?  I wouldn't think so but thought I would ask.

Just now, Kat915 said:

My cruise is on Friday and no luggage tags available to print online yet.   XPress pass was available awhile back.  Does this have anything to do with a move up offer?  I wouldn't think so but thought I would ask.

Have you checked your Edocs?