Approving Health Documentation on Medallion App

Fjord4Fun

8 minutes ago, JeremyGrigg said:

Many thanks for sharing this. You can see why people are confused about the app, particularly when compared to say Royal Caribbean. I also see a moment ago that pre cruise testing for UK is now scrapped  

Yes, and will it be implemented tmrw, next week, next month? IDK, but it always stated to show documents at the port. So, it’s not a bad idea to get people to download documents, if possible. Lol

Yes, UK is now self administered testing and attesting to that fact.

8 minutes ago, JeremyGrigg said:

Many thanks for sharing this. You can see why people are confused about the app, particularly when compared to say Royal Caribbean. I also see a moment ago that pre cruise testing for UK is now scrapped  

Talk about confused!  I read the new precruise testing for the UK and it states that you must take a PCR or antigen test three days prior to sailing and obtain a negative result.  However, it also states that passengers do not have to present documentation of the test, just attest to the fact at the cruise terminal during check in.  What?   No proof of testing required?  What is going on here and what am I missing?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Talk about confused!  I read the new precruise testing for the UK and it states that you must take a PCR or antigen test three days prior to sailing and obtain a negative result.  However, it also states that passengers do not have to present documentation of the test, just attest to the fact at the cruise terminal during check in.  What?   No proof of testing required?  What is going on here and what am I missing?

It’s changed in the last few days for cruises departing from the uk. You can now self test at home and just tell them at the port that you have tested negative. No extra proof required. You should get an email from them stating the new rules. I did, but then I am departing this Saturday! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Fjord4Fun said:

Does anyone know how long it takes to get proof of vaccination document approved o the Medallion App.  We loaded our PDf's a week a ago but they are still showing a 'Pending'.

We leave next Tuesday and uploaded our vaccine paperwork on our apps yesterday, at first it did show pending but after logging out and opening the app up again it then showed that all paperwork had gone through and we had all green ticks on our travel check list.

I think they may have updated the app as when I was going through the questions I noticed it says have you in the last 10 days been in contact with anyone having covid or have you had any symptoms, so you can now just click the no boxes. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cash123 said:

We leave next Tuesday and uploaded our vaccine paperwork on our apps yesterday, at first it did show pending but after logging out and opening the app up again it then showed that all paperwork had gone through and we had all green ticks on our travel check list.

I think they may have updated the app as when I was going through the questions I noticed it says have you in the last 10 days been in contact with anyone having covid or have you had any symptoms, so you can now just click the no boxes. 

Thanks for that. We presumed, discussion on our roll call, that we’d just have to tick something on the App and then perhaps confirm when embarking at the port with all our other paperwork.