Koningsdam 03EP2022 Sailing ANYONE gotten an upsell email yet?

maryjomo

17 days to our sailing. Getting excited. Question Has anyone gotten an upsell email? I called cabin control yesterday and they said they were not showing anything yet and to give it a few more days. This is our 40th wedding anniversary cruise and was hoping to move up to a better cabin. Never have we ever gotten an upsell offer in all of our 27 cruises.  

46 minutes ago, maryjomo said:

17 days to our sailing. Getting excited. Question Has anyone gotten an upsell email? I called cabin control yesterday and they said they were not showing anything yet and to give it a few more days. This is our 40th wedding anniversary cruise and was hoping to move up to a better cabin. Never have we ever gotten an upsell offer in all of our 27 cruises.  

Congrats on your 40th anniversary!  Please let us know how it goes with any upsell or upgrade.  have a fantastic time!

Edited by SilvertoGold

I was on the Koningsdam from 7/31 - 8/6 and we got an upsell email three days before boarding the ship. We were wondering if we were even going to get one but got a great deal to upgrade from a Verandah to a Neptune suite and we took it. ($249 a per person).  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cwd79 said:

I was on the Koningsdam from 7/31 - 8/6 and we got an upsell email three days before boarding the ship. We were wondering if we were even going to get one but got a great deal to upgrade from a Verandah to a Neptune suite and we took it. ($249 a per person).  

That is a great deal!  Good for you.

On 8/11/2022 at 11:45 AM, SilvertoGold said:

Congrats on your 40th anniversary!  Please let us know how it goes with any upsell or upgrade.  have a fantastic time!

Well we got an email today but the rate to switch to an obstructed veranda from an outside was about 100 dollars more than what we could book today. Since there was only one obstructed handicap cabin left on 4 we grabbed it.  #nosuite4me

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, maryjomo said:

Well we got an email today but the rate to switch to an obstructed veranda from an outside was about 100 dollars more than what we could book today. Since there was only one obstructed handicap cabin left on 4 we grabbed it.  #nosuite4me

Excellent!  Sounds like a good decision.  The Koningsdam is so nice, hope you have a wonderful time and are happy with what you booked.  

Edited by SilvertoGold
  • Like 1