Beverage package sales

I keep seeing the same sale for the Deluxe Beverage Package. Is there any time when they really put it on sale. The cheapest I have seen is $72.99, which I don't consider a sale. We are sailing the the Odyssey of the Seas 8 day southern Caribbean cruise. I seem to remember a big Black Friday sale one year.

Normally I see DB packages going up and down by $5 when the sales start and stop.  I don't know if your 72.99 is the top or bottom, but for example my Anthem sailing it is currently going between $66 and $72.

My 7 day Western Med cruise on SymphonyOTS next May is at £65 including gratuity ($65.3 + 18%). (BOGO 50% off)

I was thinking about waiting for Black Friday as I know the sale is going to be "big" and I don't want to deal with refunds. But I'll secure the price now... seems like the regular cocktail prices onboard have increased from $12.99 to $13.99 on Oasis class with a cap of $14. I wonder whether they will increase the price of DBP even more soon... Say a better sale during Black Friday (usually 30%?) might still be more expensive than the price now. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vjmatty said:

Normally I see DB packages going up and down by $5 when the sales start and stop.  I don't know if your 72.99 is the top or bottom, but for example my Anthem sailing it is currently going between $66 and $72.

Snagged ours (by luck) for $68.  Waiting and trying to 'time it" is hard...Buy it and if it goes down, cancel the order and buy the lower cost one...

• Like 1

Ours (Voyager Oct 2nd CAN/NE) has bounced between $65 and $80.  Most of the time it's been $70.  They had a BOBO50 sale and it was $75.  Other sales have had it at $65, and that's the lowest I've seen.