NCL NON CUSTOMER SERVICE

beachmiker

New charges to my "Paid in full' account.

Made dinner reservations on my phone App. yesterday, which interesting created new charges on my account that doesn't make any sense.

Have tried call NCL, but the phone doesn't even ring.

Anyone else having same problems? 

4 hours ago, beachmiker said:

New charges to my "Paid in full' account.

Made dinner reservations on my phone App. yesterday, which interesting created new charges on my account that doesn't make any sense.

If you booked a fixed fee restaurant (Moderno, Teppanyaki, Hasuki), you may be billed in advance for it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, beachmiker said:

Phone doesn't even ring?  That doesn't sound like an NCL problem (at least not one we've heard of before).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MotownVoice said:

“Gee, I tried to get dinner and they go and CHARGE me for it…”

You would not be the guy at the dinner table asking everyone to let you get the check.  

In my experience making reservations in the cruise planner does not equate to charges until you actually show up and dine in the specialty restaurant.  Furthermore, if you have a dining package included in your fare (two restaurants now, I believe) there would presumably not be an additional charge since they were included in the fare.  Even the gratuity would be added when the dining experience occurred....not before.  Having said all this, your comment to the OP is frankly, just rude.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, CptAleSpill said:

Not specifically customer service, but the US NCL.com site is now redirecting me to the German site.  It's actually kind of entertaining.  I'm sure they'll get it fixed "soon."

Probably a cookie issue on your computer.  Clear cache, delete cookies, go back to ncl.com

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

In my experience making reservations in the cruise planner does not equate to charges until you actually show up and dine in the specialty restaurant.  Furthermore, if you have a dining package included in your fare (two restaurants now, I believe) there would presumably not be an additional charge since they were included in the fare.  Even the gratuity would be added when the dining experience occurred....not before.  Having said all this, your comment to the OP is frankly, just rude.  

This looks like a job for @KeithJenner!  Calling Keith.....🤠

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Nothing rude about it at all.

3 minutes ago, MoCruiseFan said:

Nothing rude about it at all.

Ok, whatevs...🤷‍♀️  I'm not the OP's advocate but it seems to me that he had a legitimate question about billing and another CC user made the judgement call that OP was somehow trying to get out of paying his bill.  At the very least his response was not helpful at all.  I think I'm just gonna stick with rude.  Yep.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OK .....

All I did was make two dinner reservation utilizing my free specialty dining options. The gratuities of course have already been billed and paid for. Actually, EVERYTHING was paid in full way before 120 days.

In addition, I should have noted, NCL finally added my $100.00 Stockholders benefit, which I believe now is the crux of the matter.

What's interesting, is that Customer service can't see what I see on both my NCL app, and my Desktop. They see that I only owe $.03. .....Go figure

I just don't want to be denied the ability to complete the "check-in" process on-line when the time comes.

Oh, by the way, I'm not a cheapskate who is trying to get out paying my bill.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MotownVoice said:

“Gee, I tried to get dinner and they go and CHARGE me for it…”

You would not be the guy at the dinner table asking everyone to let you get the check.  

I think you might be a little out of line.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CptAleSpill said:

This looks like a job for @KeithJenner!  Calling Keith.....🤠

No, can’t help I’m afraid.

The only charge would be for Moderno or Teppanyaki, if they were booked after bookings had already been made to use up any dining credits, which doesn’t appear to be the case here.

I don’t know how any charge for Moderno or Teppanyaki shows up on your account, but my guess is that they would show up. You have to pay for them by card when reserving so any charge showing would be matched by the payment.

From the later post it seems that the OBC is more likely to be the issue.