on going log in issues - Does anyone know the solution?

Carla3

I know there have been a couple of threads with people complaining that they are unable to log into there accounts. Everyone seems to have a similar problem after logging in - getting the pop up that says information is missing and needs to be completed. but after trying to complete, getting another error that says your userID/email is already in use! Does anyone know what the solution is? Tried the chat function and emails, but no resolution so far. I get the impression from the chat employees that they have no idea how to fix. For now we are just using the "back door" booking feature with the booking number to view our reservation, but you can not look at booking additional cruises with any loyal discount prices showing. Medallion works fine and all our information looks correct on the App.

Do we need to "delete" our profile some how on Princess website and start over from scratch?

3 hours ago, Carla3 said:

I know there have been a couple of threads with people complaining that they are unable to log into there accounts. Everyone seems to have a similar problem after logging in - getting the pop up that says information is missing and needs to be completed. but after trying to complete, getting another error that says your userID/email is already in use! Does anyone know what the solution is? Tried the chat function and emails, but no resolution so far. I get the impression from the chat employees that they have no idea how to fix. For now we are just using the "back door" booking feature with the booking number to view our reservation, but you can not look at booking additional cruises with any loyal discount prices showing. Medallion works fine and all our information looks correct on the App.

Do we need to "delete" our profile some how on Princess website and start over from scratch?

I would NOT delete your profile, this could cause more problems. They have been fixing one thing and causing other issues.  They recently did updates to the Premier plus package among other changes and it seems it did affect some of the website data.

Have you tried signing into your partners account instead of yours or vice versa?  Have you tried each other’s phones, laptop, PC,

using different browsers?

Do you have a TA or CVP who could check prices for you until this is fixed?

You could send an email to report the problem, don’t know if they will get back to you.

askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

or call PCL and pick the option Medallion App team. They have a call back option now.

Edited by PacnGoNow

I don't know if this will help but you might try it.  Some of the sites that I go to, I am unable to log on using the microsoft browser.  My church website to make a donation is one.  But when I use google chrome, it works fine.  I don't know why only that it works.  Cheers.

I got mine fixed today.  Finally got a call back from a Princess Rep.  I had emailed Swartz and Padgett, but got no response from that (very frustrating).  Then emailed as suggested in another thread my issue to AskOceanMedallion@princess.com.  Got a response from them the next day asking questions which I answered.  Then got a call from them (I did not answer because the call was labeled by ATT as "Spam Risk".

They did leave a message with number and extension, and I called back and left a VM.  Got a call back later that day that they were working on it and would call me today.

Same lady called me back.  I explained, again, the issue, and she went into my account and changed my login name from my email to just a shortname and changed my password.  Had me log in and it worked.

I told her about the recommendation that was being made to reregister but enter your info as it was on your existing account, an almost impossible thing to do, and she said not to do that, but to call and they would fix each account individually.