Celebrity Ap issue

Susanb10567

I am scheduled to sail on the 9/3 Edge sailing out of Rome. I had done the on-line check in awhile ago and downloaded my Xpress pass to my wallet but today I noticed in the Ap it says “unable to display reservations and folio” please contact Celebrity cruises for assistance with your account. It’s very strange my husband has our excursions and specialty dining in his Ap…also on my list of cruises under this reservation it doesn’t say “my sailing” on it like the other 4 cruises in my account.

I spent over an hour on the phone …calling the on line check in number…got hung up on once…reset my password…deleted the Ap…nothing worked..after that the associate said she was emailing another department and they should email..still no response 

I don’t know if it even matters..but it’s so odd..I just don’t want any issues with my spa, excursions and specialty dining reservations once on board..I also like checking my folio while on board on my phone…

I have the same issue with the Celebrity app.   When checking on the website, I see that my wife's name has a green checkmark by it but my name doesn't.   And she can see our booked items in the app but I can't. This is our first Celebrity cruise so I don't know any solution and have not wanted to spend the time with first level Customer Service.  I've also logged off and back on, deleted the app, changed password without success.

I’ve had the exact same issue as OP…sailing on Eclipse Sept 11 and have competed checkin and express passes are in my wallet. Got the same folio statement on the app as the OP too. Called in this morning to Celebrity and rep told me it’s a known issue with Eclipse and Infinity because they haven’t been fully revolutionized yet 🤷‍♀️
My husband sees our reservations in the app on his phone even tho I’m the one that made all the reservations on my phone lol. The rep did send me an email with all our reservations and purchases listed and says it’s all in our account so we’re fine and there’s nothing more Celebrity can do. Very frustrating tho. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling but that didn’t help either. Maybe once I’m onboard it’ll suddenly work 🤔

I'm sailing on Infinity on September 10 and have the exact same issue.  So, as @Barwick Cruisercruiser stated it's probably true that it's a known issue with non-revolutionized ships.  I'm hoping it works once onboard since I've been told that on Infinity the only way to check your onboard account is via the app as that feature is not available on the TV.

Edited by jcpc

4 hours ago, Susanb10567 said:

Op poster here…this morning I woke up and it was fixed …it says my sailing on my 9/3 Edge sailing and my activities are in my daily planner…I guess IT did something to correct it

That’s encouraging, guess I’ll keep checking my reservation. Thanks for updating. Of course you’re booked on a new ship so I’d expect things like the app would be working properly. 

Edited by Barwick Cruiser

I had a problem filling out the Health questionnaire 24 hours before sailing. My husband did his no problem at all. Eventually, I turned my phone off and then on again. Then I was successful with the Health check.

While on board Silhouette, CD Eddy Jenkins kept telling us to refresh the App.

Worth a try, refresh is situated in the top right corner.