Is Oaisis of the Seas changing home port out of Cape Liberty?

JoeFan

I may be reading more into this than it is.

I am looking at booking Oaisis of the Seas out of Cape Liberty next year, but I keep getting "Oops, something went wrong."  I spoke with an agent on the phone yesterday and she said she saw it interal but agreed that when she went to the web she was getting the same results. Chalked it up to some web update but it is still happening this morning. Miami departures seem fine. Is there some movement of this ship that is going to change and move OAS out of Cape Liberty? What could be th e problem? Even external websites like BJs or Costco are showing limited dates differing from RCI website and dates that show are showing no availability.

6 minutes ago, JoeFan said:

I am looking at booking Oaisis of the Seas out of Cape Liberty next year, but I keep getting "Oops, something went wrong."  I spoke with an agent on the phone yesterday and she said she saw it interal but agreed that when she went to the web she was getting the same results. Chalked it up to some web update but it is still happening this morning. Miami departures seem fine. Is there some movement of this ship that is going to change and move OAS out of Cape Liberty? What could be th e problem? Even external websites like BJs or Costco are showing limited dates differing from RCI website and dates that show are showing no availability.

Are you referring to Oasis Bayonne sails in 2023.  I'm booked on her sail in August, '23 and it seems to be a system problem,

Started a topic early this AM

4 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Are you referring to Oasis Bayonne sails in 2023.  I'm booked on her sail in August, '23 and it seems to be a system problem,

Started a topic early this AM

That make sense. I checked some online TA sites and it is still flaky and showing no availability.

Any site you recommend that isn't jacked?

29 minutes ago, JoeFan said:

That make sense. I checked some online TA sites and it is still flaky and showing no availability.

I believe that the problem is on RC's end.  When they fix it, all sites will work again.

27 minutes ago, JoeFan said:

I've reported the problem to the D+ desk and the agent wrote a report to their IT dept as many others have brought this problem up.   We're not allowed to mention any TAs, but one that I had some luck starts with Cruise.

The problem may be resolved soon and hoping since I'm a Royal shareholder.😆

1 hour ago, JoeFan said:

It is only Royals commercial site that is down.  Their site (Cruising Power) is absolutely fine and TA's can book the Oasis Cape Liberty sailings

Edited by Ourusualbeach

5 hours ago, nelblu said:

I've reported the problem to the D+ desk and the agent wrote a report to their IT dept as many others have brought this problem up.   We're not allowed to mention any TAs, but one that I had some luck starts with Cruise.

The problem may be resolved soon and hoping since I'm a Royal shareholder.😆

Having so much trouble finding a site that has pricing for Oasis for Cape Liberty.