Is Covid 19 Vaccine Declaration Form needed for arrival at Schiphol

SUESEABE

We will fly into Schiphol at the end of September. I just did a double check on Sherpa to check any restrictions. Forms & Documents section indicate that fully vaccinated travelers are required to complete and present the vaccine declaration form (which is downloadable from a drop box) to the Dutch border authorities.

https://www.government.nl/binaries/government/documenten/publications/2021/07/01/vaccine-declaration-covid-19/vaccine-declarationform-20220208.pdf

19 minutes ago, SUESEABE said:

We will fly into Schiphol at the end of September. I just did a double check on Sherpa to check any restrictions. Forms & Documents section indicate that fully vaccinated travelers are required to complete and present the vaccine declaration form (which is downloadable from a drop box) to the Dutch border authorities.

https://www.government.nl/binaries/government/documenten/publications/2021/07/01/vaccine-declaration-covid-19/vaccine-declarationform-20220208.pdf

I believe this is from last year.. CHECK this site https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/exemptions-to-the-entry-ban

Edited by ISLABONITA
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, SUESEABE said:

I believe this is from last year.. CHECK this site https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/exemptions-to-the-entry-ban

• Like 1

@ISLABONITA Okay, the link is telling me that I do not need testing which is the same as Sherpa is telling me, but Sherpa is also telling me that it is mandatory to complete the Vaccine Declaration Form and present to officials upon arrival. So my question is still is the form required?

The site I am referring to is as follows:  https://apply.joinsherpa.com/travel-restrictions

9 minutes ago, SUESEABE said:

@ISLABONITA Okay, the link is telling me that I do not need testing which is the same as Sherpa is telling me, but Sherpa is also telling me that it is mandatory to complete the Vaccine Declaration Form and present to officials upon arrival. So my question is still is the form required?

The site I am referring to is as follows:  https://apply.joinsherpa.com/travel-restrictions

Guess you're right.. I  checked the gov't site. https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/documents/publications/2021/07/01/vaccine-declaration-covid-19

• Like 1

We recently (July) flew into Schiphol for our Arctic Circle cruise and did show our vaccination card before boarding our flight from US (LAX-AMS) and weren't required to show it again upon arrival and no form was required.

• Like 1

@Ashland Okay. So are you saying just the CDC card is sufficient, the official form, the 'Vaccine Declaration Form' is not required? Sherpa is telling me that it is mandatory to complete the Vaccine Declaration Form and present to  officials upon arrival. So my question is still is the form required?

4 hours ago, SUESEABE said:

@Ashland Okay. So are you saying just the CDC card is sufficient, the official form, the 'Vaccine Declaration Form' is not required? Sherpa is telling me that it is mandatory to complete the Vaccine Declaration Form and present to  officials upon arrival. So my question is still is the form required?

We just showed our vaccination card when we originally boarded at LAX. We didn't have to fill out any sort of form (prior to) or show anything once we landed to anyone at Schiphol other than our passport as we went through customs. That line to customs took us over 3 hours then we found our luggage and went out to get in the quick and easy taxi line .

Let me say again there was NO vaccine declaration form we had to fill out. This was for our July 23, 2022 arrival into AMS.

• Thanks 1

Schiphol is very relaxed. We just flew there 2 weeks ago and didn't even have to show vaccine cards. They looked at our passports for 3 seconds, asked zero questions, stamped it and were on our way to baggage claim hoping our luggage was there. Customs line there was 5-10 minutes

Edited by XuGator
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 9:52 AM, SUESEABE said:

Someone on my FB Apex cruise posted this today.  He received an email from United Airlines with this information. Also another person on the same group, last week,  was alerted by American Airlines that she won't be allowed to go to Amsterdam because she is not boosted and had her last vaccine shot more than 270 days ago. I downloaded the form and is already filled and printed.  Really easy to do.  If it is required I already have it, if is not, much better.  I'm including the form in case you want to go ahead and do it 

vaccine-declarationform-20220208-3.pdf

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, drarill said:

Someone on my FB Apex cruise posted this today.  He received an email from United Airlines with this information. Also another person on the same group, last week,  was alerted by American Airlines that she won't be allowed to go to Amsterdam because she is not boosted and had her last vaccine shot more than 270 days ago. I downloaded the form and is already filled and printed.  Really easy to do.  If it is required I already have it, if is not, much better.  I'm including the form in case you want to go ahead and do it 

vaccine-declarationform-20220208-3.pdf 148.36 kB · 1 download

Hmmmm...I flew DL in July to board my RCI cruise and no such form was required to fly to Amsterdam. A bit confused why UA is requiring this form if other US carriers aren't ???

Did you note on this form it's for a "Visa Application" so not sure why you need a visa to board a cruise ship !!! I think there's some confusion about the need for this form.

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Ashland said:

Hmmmm...I flew DL in July to board my RCI cruise and no such form was required to fly to Amsterdam. A bit confused why UA is requiring this form if other US carriers aren't ???

Did you note on this form it's for a "Visa Application" so not sure why you need a visa to board a cruise ship !!! I think there's some confusion about the need for this form.

No idea, I'm flying Iberia airlines and so far so good, I have the form ready just in case they ask for it.  Looks like Air Canada is also asking for this, better to have it and don't need it.  BTW this is not for a Visa. 

• Like 1