prepay gratuities after final payment

grimpil

I cant seem to find where to pay gratuities. I have looked in "booking and order details" and cruise manager. I know it was there a while ago but perhaps it disappeared after final payment? Is there anywhere else I could do this that is eluding me?

When you are in Booking & Order Details, scroll down to PAID In Full.  Next to that says View Invoice Details.  Click on that.  Cruise Invoice Details comes up and next to Prepay Gratuities is a blue "Add".  Click on that and you should be able to pay for Gratuities.  Hope that helps!

• Like 3

I checked that but there isn't a blue "add " button beside prepay gratuities. I know it was there at some point but wasnt interested in paying them months in advance but now cruise is around the corner I'm a little more motivated lol. BTW I think you are on one of our upcoming cruises...Oct 11, Oct 21 med cruise or the Nov 6 TA?

Just now, grimpil said:

I checked that but there isn't a blue "add " button beside prepay gratuities. I know it was there at some point but wasnt interested in paying them months in advance but now cruise is around the corner I'm a little more motivated lol. BTW I think you are on one of our upcoming cruises...Oct 11, Oct 21 med cruise or the Nov 6 TA?

im on the Nov 6th TA as well

1 minute ago, grimpil said:

I have Pride booked for Oct 18, 2023 out of Rome.  Is that your cruise as well? 

Hmmm, I remember paying my gratuities a few days before my last cruise.  Sorry this isn't working for you.  I like getting it paid ahead of time as well.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

I have Pride booked for Oct 18, 2023 out of Rome.  Is that your cruise as well? 

Hmmm, I remember paying my gratuities a few days before my last cruise.  Sorry this isn't working for you.  I like getting it paid ahead of time as well.

Sorry, my mistake,  our cruise is this year

13 minutes ago, grimpil said:

I think the issue may be we paid in CAD$ and gratuities are in USD

It may also be you are too close.  I vaguely remember trying to add mine at one point and it wouldn't let me either so I called my PVP and he had to add and take my payment.

There may be a cut off point at which it is not available to just click and add.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, grimpil said:

I think the issue may be we paid in CAD$ and gratuities are in USD

If your invoice is in CAD$, then the gratuities are converted to CAD as well. But as Wemjam says, you may be too close to sailing to add them yourself. Try phoning Carnival to see if they’ll take payment over the phone.  Enjoy your cruise!

• Thanks 1