Personal Cruise Consultant Details

Aoifegma

Hi all,

We are due to sail 12 October on NCL Escape from Rome and I have been trying to contact our Cruise Consultant for 4 weeks.  His out of office keeps being extended.  I have also emailed the colleague mentioned in his out of office but I have had no reply. 

Would anyone be able to recommend their NCL Cruise Consultant to me please?  Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Aoifegma said:

Hi all,

We are due to sail 12 October on NCL Escape from Rome and I have been trying to contact our Cruise Consultant for 4 weeks.  His out of office keeps being extended.  I have also emailed the colleague mentioned in his out of office but I have had no reply. 

Would anyone be able to recommend their NCL Cruise Consultant to me please?  Thank you!

Unfortunately Cruise Critic doesn't allow us to share PCC information on their forums.

I would recommend calling the main number for NCL customer service, explaining the issue, and asking for assistance with whatever you need. 

• Like 1

I've never understood what the benefit is for calling NCL and only wanting to hear from the same voice each time.  Just seems like a complication to me.  I've never had a problem getting through to whomever answers the phone and having them take care of whatever I need. 

"Personal Consultant."

Meh.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aoifegma said:

Hi all,

Not sure why you would try to give business to someone who has been ghosting you for a month. Just call the NCL general reservation number in your area and get your changes made.  

Almost done with mine - I have the name of a few who actually might want/appreciate my business.  Had one that could work miracles, knew how to get things done - and then got promoted.  It was good while it lasted.

So to vent: No call back last time I wanted a price adjustment - the CN manager on a cruise shortly thereafter did a wonderful job of making price adjustments, plus room upgrade bonus for on-board booking.  Second reason I'd called was to make sure he would get the benefit of anything I booked onboard.  Used to care, now I don't!

Fast forward to now - been waiting all day for a callback "as soon as he's got a supervisor on the phone so I don't have to wait."  Good thing I didn't have any plans for the day!

6 hours ago, MotownVoice said:

I've never understood what the benefit is for calling NCL and only wanting to hear from the same voice each time.  Just seems like a complication to me.  I've never had a problem getting through to whomever answers the phone and having them take care of whatever I need. 

"Personal Consultant."

Meh.

I used to think that too. What can they do that I can't do myself?

Until I found a good one.

She's been able to help us use 10% off coupons that had expired. Found ones we didn't even know we had. Added on OBC 'just because'. And the last 2 times I asked for a price quote to upgrade our cabin, the price it would have cost me on my own she was able to beat somehow by thousands of dollars (on the Star we were moving from a club balcony to a forward penthouse (SD) - online price difference showed me it should cost about $2,500 for the upgrade, she got it for us for only $1,400). 

Best bet is to talk to fellow travelers when you're on board and ask if they have one they like. For anyone that sails with me I am more than happy to share her info with you.

• Like 2