Complaint eMail Address

drowelf

What is the best address for an email to Princess to complain about the fiasco disembarking from the Caribbean Princess on the 31st. We had a 9:20 scheduled time, but it was almost noon before we were off and aboard our transfer to LGA. That cut it close to our flight. I know that people who had flights earlier than our 2:45 one missed their flights. 

Any other time I could go down to the front desk and complain, but we are now off the ship and the front desk is somewhere off the Nova Scotia coast now 😆

Edited by drowelf

24 minutes ago, drowelf said:

What is the best address for an email to Princess to complain about the fiasco disembarking from the Caribbean Princess on the 31st. We had a 9:20 scheduled time, but it was almost noon before we were off and aboard our transfer to LGA. That cut it close to our flight. I know that people who had flights earlier than our 2:45 one missed their flights. 

Any other time I could go down to the front desk and complain, but we are now off the ship and the front desk is somewhere off the Nova Scotia coast now 😆

Did they say what happened?

You will probably get a survey in your email. That would be good also.

But, you also could email customer relations.

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

27 minutes ago, drowelf said:

Yes, I am also wondering what the reason was.  There is an excellent chance that the reason was outside Princess' control.  In which case, your complaint falls on deaf ears and they think you are insensitive.  Princess is extremely efficient at getting guests off the ships.  Was there a porter strike?  Was there extra US CBP clearance issues, etc?

• Like 1

Before you send in your complaint, you might want to work out what your complaint is. You left the ship later than you expected but you made your flight. I see no issue there. Someone who missed their flight might have a complaint. Yours sounds more like you wanted to wait at the airport longer.

Princess is very good at embarkation and disembarkation. There are circumstances outside their control. Medical emergencies, immigration, lack of buses etc. They need to empty the ship before letting people on. They do not want to have a large group of people wanting to get on and another wanting to get off. Travel is never perfect.

• Like 3

I was on that sailing and disembarked on the 31st. All one had to do is go to deck 6 and walk off. It was quick and easy and people moved quickly through the line. I was on the bus to transfer to JFK by 9AM. Multiple buses went to LGA. Why was the OP unable to just walk off?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

Yes, I am also wondering what the reason was.  There is an excellent chance that the reason was outside Princess' control.  In which case, your complaint falls on deaf ears and they think you are insensitive.  Princess is extremely efficient at getting guests off the ships.  Was there a porter strike?  Was there extra US CBP clearance issues, etc?

There was no issue, just walk off and go to the bus if you had a transfer or Uber or whatever. The buses were there waiting and it was an easy disembarkation. You didn't have to wait for your color luggage tag time if you didn't want to since it was on deck 6 and just walk off after touching your medallion to the scanner which took 2-3 seconds. There was 2 lines to keep the flow of people moving. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

I was on that sailing and disembarked on the 31st. All one had to do is go to deck 6 and walk off. It was quick and easy and people moved quickly through the line. I was on the bus to transfer to JFK by 9AM. Multiple buses went to LGA. Why was the OP unable to just walk off?

I was on that sailing as well. My color tag was for 8:45 disembarkation, and they were running an hour behind by the time I disembarked at 9:45. I overheard Valeria, the loyalty and events manager, explain to one woman that she could disembark then but that her luggage may not be ready. They were still bringing out more bags when I got off the ship.

My understanding is that the delay was because they started with just one gangway. It was the same problem they had 16 days before. 

3 hours ago, geoherb said:

I was on that sailing as well. My color tag was for 8:45 disembarkation, and they were running an hour behind by the time I disembarked at 9:45. I overheard Valeria, the loyalty and events manager, explain to one woman that she could disembark then but that her luggage may not be ready. They were still bringing out more bags when I got off the ship.

My understanding is that the delay was because they started with just one gangway. It was the same problem they had 16 days before. 

And that particular problem is outside Princess control. Port workers/operations are responsible for that. I was also on the cruise and was off 5 minutes after they started disembarking.