Shareholder Benefits

Belle2002

7 hours ago, Minorhawk said:

If we do a B2B (21 days total sailing), do we just get $100 per cruise, or $250 for both? Not a big deal, but it would be nice to know!

Thanks,

Shelly

100 for each leg that is under 14 days.  

But don't feel bad.  We are on a cruise that is over 14 days that is giving us the 250 ...but that cruise is 62 nights.   So per day...even less OBC than you.  

• Haha 2

I think they should pro-rate it per night. There are many cases where you get screwed, especially doing B2Bs

We did a B2B Arctic Circle and Iceland & Ireland. Both cruises were 12 nights. We only got $100 OBC for each cruise. We did 24 nights total, but got much less than a single 14 night. If this was a 14 night plus a 10 night, that would be $350.

We also recently booked the Allure TA post-Amp in Oct of 2025. For whatever reason, RCL made this 13 nights instead of the usual 14. So 1 night is the difference of $150 OBC.

It's nice that they do anything, but when these things happen, it's hard not to feel a bit screwed.

What I would love to see:

• $12 per night from 3-9 nights, that's pretty close to the current schedule, and would be $48 for 4-night, and $108 for 9-night
  • From 10-16, it could jump to $18 per night, That would make a 10-night $180, a 14-night $252, and a 16-night $288. 16-night is currently the longest non-UWC I could find.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, RobInMN said:

I think they should pro-rate it per night. There are many cases where you get screwed, especially doing B2Bs

We did a B2B Arctic Circle and Iceland & Ireland. Both cruises were 12 nights. We only got $100 OBC for each cruise. We did 24 nights total, but got much less than a single 14 night. If this was a 14 night plus a 10 night, that would be $350.

We also recently booked the Allure TA post-Amp in Oct of 2025. For whatever reason, RCL made this 13 nights instead of the usual 14. So 1 night is the difference of $150 OBC.

It's nice that they do anything, but when these things happen, it's hard not to feel a bit screwed.

What I would love to see:

• $12 per night from 3-9 nights, that's pretty close to the current schedule, and would be $48 for 4-night, and $108 for 9-night
  • From 10-16, it could jump to $18 per night, That would make a 10-night $180, a 14-night $252, and a 16-night $288. 16-night is currently the longest non-UWC I could find.

Just wait until they reduce the shareholder benefits for TA's like they did with the next cruise obc. 

36 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just wait until they reduce the shareholder benefits for TA's like they did with the next cruise obc. 

Is the NextCruise reduction being applied to all TAs or just ones identified as Repositioning?

We just met with our CFP.   He suggested shaving off some of our profit from our RCI stock.   We both said "NO"!!. He forgot we need to have 100 shares.  So, for us, it's a placeholder.  We don't need the money, but he likes to protect as much as he can now that we're retired (well DH works two days a week).  We currently have all our booked cruises (8) with the credit applied.

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I sure hope not.  They have already posted OBC to all my cruises through the end of 2025.

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

Is the NextCruise reduction being applied to all TAs or just ones identified as Repositioning?

We recently booked Odyssey TA Oct. 25’ and they gave us $200.00.  I guess we just got lucky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tlbecker1 said:

We recently booked Odyssey TA Oct. 25’ and they gave us $200.00.  I guess we just got lucky.

You should have received $250 since that sailing is 14 nights.  I would resubmit and/or call them.