Embassy too expensive - do you have cheaper recommendations

yvrbos

Hi, for pre-cruise I am looking for a hotel just to sleep in as I won’t arrive until 10pm. I checked the Embassy for my date November 11th and the price was $374 a night. I checked the Hyatt Place but they have no available rooms. I am looking for something closer to $200. I am flying into FLL. Thanks!

Edited by yvrbos

Also check Hyatt Place in Dania, just south of the airport. We, too, were not able to book Hyatt Place Convention Center for the following week, looked at Hyatt Place in Dania and Hyatt House Dania - booked House since there were three adults fo rmultiple nights. 

There are quite a few hotels throughout the area, you have to search to find one at your price point. 

Darcy

3 minutes ago, WatchHill said:

Also check Hyatt Place in Dania, just south of the airport. We, too, were not able to book Hyatt Place Convention Center for the following week, looked at Hyatt Place in Dania and Hyatt House Dania - booked House since there were three adults fo rmultiple nights. 

There are quite a few hotels throughout the area, you have to search to find one at your price point. 

Darcy

3 minutes ago, WatchHill said:

Darcy

40 minutes ago, yvrbos said:

Hi, for pre-cruise I am looking for a hotel just to sleep in as I won’t arrive until 10pm. I checked the Embassy for my date November 11th and the price was $374 a night. I checked the Hyatt Place but they have no available rooms. I am looking for something closer to $200. I am flying into FLL. Thanks!

Veterans Day and a Friday night, prices are high.  Use a search, like booking dot com or hotels dot com. I see Apartment styles open.  Or, do priceline or hot wire 

if you’re definitely going.

I looked at Hyatt Place Dania for Nov 11, prices start at $228. If you are AAA or miilitary, or any other affinity group, Hyatt member, etc. you could get a lower price. If you go with Hyatt, then join their member program, no cost to join, free breakfast and I think that particualr Hyatt has frequent pick up and drop at the airport and PE.

Darcy